Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking Lloyd if itā€™s offending him going to Iceland because heā€™s a ā€˜fresh chefā€™

all he cooks is pasta, and he certainly doesnā€™t use fresh šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Asking Lloyd if itā€™s offending him going to Iceland because heā€™s a ā€˜fresh chefā€™

He had no problem gobbling them frozen uncooked wings from Iceland a few months back so no need to depict him as a fussy chef now

Reactions: 14
She always says stupid tit and does stupid tit sheā€™s 24 years old! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ what the duck ?? Why does she keep saying sheā€™s 24 ?? sheā€™s a bleeping adult , weirdos !!
Hahaaaa is she still using the "she's only 24" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if she was 14 id understand the use of her age as an excuse but she is a fully fledged grown woman. If I were eden I'd be embarrassed that my sister keeps saying she's 24! It's as if she's saying she's an immature little girl so every wrong move should be excused. It's weird. Stop that Yaz.

Reactions: 13
Hahaaaa is she still using the "she's only 24" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if she was 14 id understand the use of her age as an excuse but she is a fully fledged grown woman. If I were eden I'd be embarrassed that my sister keeps saying she's 24! It's as if she's saying she's an immature little girl so every wrong move should be excused. It's weird. Stop that Yaz.
She may be 24 but she looks 35, has the emotional intelligence of a 6 year old and the social life of a 70 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear yaz
I know you claim to only be concerned about our phone storage, but that is clearly not it because you felt the need to make a whole tik
Tok about how we use our phone storage. And yes saying your sister ā€œsays stupid tit and does stupid tit.. sheā€™s 24ā€ is absolutely using her age to defend her. Can you please do a tik tok to justify why your grown adult woman sister records and then edits and posts videos of herself mocking homeless people or drug dependant people please? We need to speak out against these things because itā€™s discrimination and sheā€™s making money from it. Iā€™ll be interested to hear your thoughts. Also if she changed her mind about filler thatā€™s fine, it really is, itā€™s more the condescending way your sister declares sheā€™s not going to do something and then does it. She also lies a lot so people enjoy catching her out on said lies. Iā€™m sorry, but you need to focus on your own content and acknowledging that your followers canā€™t afford all the stuff you try and sell them or buy yourself. You would actually be likeable if you did that, but defending your sister like you do just brings you down in our opinions further. Also, donā€™t come on tattle if you donā€™t like what you read.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Made me cringe too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bleeping chef! He literally just cooks meals, it's basic life skills!! Her and her followers are just that thick they probably don't even know how to cook an egg so anything looks outstanding!

Reactions: 9
Dear yaz
I know you claim to only be concerned about our phone storage, but that is clearly not it because you felt the need to make a whole tik
Tok about how we use our phone storage. And yes saying your sister ā€œsays stupid tit and does stupid tit.. sheā€™s 24ā€ is absolutely using her age to defend her. Can you please do a tik tok to justify why your grown adult woman sister records and then edits and posts videos of herself mocking homeless people or drug dependant people please? We need to speak out against these things because itā€™s discrimination and sheā€™s making money from it. Iā€™ll be interested to hear your thoughts. Also if she changed her mind about filler thatā€™s fine, it really is, itā€™s more the condescending way your sister declares sheā€™s not going to do something and then does it. She also lies a lot so people enjoy catching her out on said lies. Iā€™m sorry, but you need to focus on your own content and acknowledging that your followers canā€™t afford all the stuff you try and sell them or buy yourself. You would actually be likeable if you did that, but defending your sister like you do just brings you down in our opinions further. Also, donā€™t come on tattle if you donā€™t like what you read.
Isnā€™t little man drug dependant šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Yaz claiming that people make videos calling Eden out because they ā€˜know itā€™ll go viralā€™

hun, your sisterā€™s own videos donā€™t even go viral, let alone one about her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She really needs to up her selling skills šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. She said anyone who buys something over Ā£10 you get to choose the artist that sheā€™ll put on her Alexa šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, ā€˜none of my foundations have a pump so I canā€™t complain this one doesnā€™t workā€™ swiftly followed by ā€˜Nars light reflecting foundation is greatā€™ oh, you mean the Nars light reflecting foundation that is, in fact, pump action?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always have her music too loud to the point sheā€™s shouting at the screen? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Apparently she doesnā€™t do influencer events because she isnā€™t good at ā€œminglingā€

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.