Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to mention tattle so much “some people” “so everyone” “these people” “a few people have been saying” 😂 hi Eben, your lashes look crusty x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must read tattle like her morning paper. She's on here more than us trolls

Reactions: 12
I do wonder how Megi from Meggi lashes is feeling about this, because I can imagine Eben trying to market off of being that “tik tok lash girl” when Meggi has put a lot of work, effort and time into growing her brand on tik tok- building a brand to include the vending machines etc and catering to many styles and you can tell it is something she is passionate about (I’m not even an active follower of hers but it does come through on all of her videos I happen across)

Eben is just hoping she can become a brand because people will fall over themselves to have “Eden from tik toks lashes”

Like Hun you couldn’t even be bothered to do more than 2 styles

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Reported Yaz to asa for her most recent vid, didn’t declare ad/gifted for the lashes ✌🏼 on maternity leave so I have plenty of time as of late 🤣 oh and yaz nobody would die to be your ‘baby sister’ you absolute ick of a human

Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice how different Yaz is when she’s on with Eban?? Acting all hard coz her sisters there! bleeping wet wipe! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also I don’t drive, or own a leather handbag or leather shoes. I live in pleather boots. The reason they aren’t on the peta website is because you have to pay I think don’t you to be cruelty free approved? Plus mac claims to be cruelty free but cannot guarantee that so it would be a false claim.

Last edited:
They are ridiculous.

‘the people that are asking if they are cruelty free are about to pick up their leather handbag….’ Um, leather handbag wouldn’t be claiming to be cruelty free. They are the thickest, most self absorbed, think their tit doesn’t stink, over defensive morons ever.
Checking the cruelty standards isn’t trolling.
Ah yes, what a way to sell your product. I hear all the cosmetics companies are replying with bitchy clapbacks when someone asks a question about their products.

She's so entitled and unprofessional. How dare someone make a genuine enquiry before working for an hour at their job to be able to afford her crappy mass produced lashes.

I hope this flops as hard as the plastic cutlery, dodgy fake tan and plagiarised cookbook.

Reactions: 17
Also slapping some fake lashes in a box and charging £10 for them is hardly work is it… 😂 eyelure lashes are peta approved abd on the list, they cost like £3-£10 so where the fledge is lord Alan sugar getting £16.99 from 😂😂😂😂 exploit those kiddos bro.

Ah yes, what a way to sell your product. I hear all the cosmetics companies are replying with bitchy clapbacks when someone asks a question about their products.

She's so entitled and unprofessional. How dare someone make a genuine enquiry before working for an hour at their job to be able to afford her crappy mass produced lashes.

I hope this flops as hard as the plastic cutlery, dodgy fake tan and plagiarised cookbook.
It will considering meggi lashes is doing so well! Infact I’m off to buy some for my birth so I can look sassy as feckkkkkk poppin a baby out lol no joking I’m off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the eyelashes.. anyone who pays that for one pair is stupid. Majority of these big companies bulk buy from AliExpress and re package (I have no doubt she’s done that) so anyone into lashes is better of doing the same as you’re just paying for the name behind it

We know you don’t care about the environment Yazzy, we’ve seen the amount of clothes hauls you do from shite fast fashion companies.
Also, who the duck would die to be Eden 😂😂
I’ve come to the conclusion that they are in fact, just as bad as eachother

Reactions: 9
On the eyelashes.. anyone who pays that for one pair is stupid. Majority of these big companies bulk buy from AliExpress and re package (I have no doubt she’s done that) so anyone into lashes is better of doing the same as you’re just paying for the name behind it
Who’s taking one for the team and putting them to the test 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else see when she went right up to the camera to show the lashes (which ain't any different from any other lashes on the heavily saturated market)? The smoothing filter went right off. Makeup absolutely caked on (despite Yaz saying Eben was soooo much more natural in her makeup application now) and very poorly applied, and a lot of skin texture. All totally fine. I have a lot of scarring and pigmentation and totally understand the comfort of the smoothing filter. But it's the fact that she is putting all of that makeup into her basket for people to buy on the basis that it will make textured skin look flawless when it absolutely doesn't!!!!! That's what we can't stand Eben.

Reactions: 15
if any of her 13 year old followers gets their mum to buy them the lashes then I'd love to see eben actually having to package them and post them in a timely manner. hard work doesn't come naturally to her

Reactions: 11
No way in duck would I die to be Eden 😂 I have loads of friends, a proper job I’m doing well in, a nice place to live where I’m not ripped off, a social life outside of seeing my family or a boyfriend, have loads of great experiences; Eben your life is very sad and unfulfilling. No thanks ✌🏻

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.