Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be suprised if the eyelashes never come into fruition (if I’ve said that right). We all know eben does this stuff for the attention but is too lazy to carry on. We’ve seen it with reading live, feeding chai a raw diet, training the bleeping thing… (sorry but I’m sure at 4/5 months a dog is fully toilet trained especially when you live in a house with no stairs and an open plan).

eben is a walking contradiction, it’s getting to the point where we’re calling her out on a daily basis because she chats that much tit.

As for sitting out side to eat, I’m glad some places don’t let chai in. Can’t wait for it to get bitterly cold…

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t be suprised if the eyelashes never come into fruition (if I’ve said that right). We all know eben does this stuff for the attention but is too lazy to carry on. We’ve seen it with reading live, feeding chai a raw diet, training the bleeping thing… (sorry but I’m sure at 4/5 months a dog is fully toilet trained especially when you live in a house with no stairs and an open plan).

eben is a walking contradiction, it’s getting to the point where we’re calling her out on a daily basis because she chats that much tit.

As for sitting out side to eat, I’m glad some places don’t let chai in. Can’t wait for it to get bitterly cold…
on her live yesterday she said that her and Lloyd were doing it all themselves, the orders, the packaging and postage etc, and was like ‘so be kind and be patient’
OR, maybe she just gets her arse in gear and sets up a proper business plan before people spend their hard earned cash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be kind and be patient 🙄 no, how about you service customers properly and don’t leave them waiting when you’ve conned them out of a tenner for some cheap AliExpress lashes.

Reactions: 20
on her live yesterday she said that her and Lloyd were doing it all themselves, the orders, the packaging and postage etc, and was like ‘so be kind and be patient’
OR, maybe she just gets her arse in gear and sets up a proper business plan before people spend their hard earned cash!!
oh well consumers are gonna be fucked if her and Lloyd are doing it all. Shes So busy some days she can’t even go to an appt on time or do her eat with me at an appropriate time. is she gonna get crappy With people who want returns etc? (Likely)
Once the hype dies down she’ll stop doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure if she got her arse out of bed before midday she won't have a problem fulfilling orders in a timely manner, but Ebenezer is work shy and will no doubt expect her slave Freya to do it with the help of Tiny Tim

• Haha
Why is yaz massively putting these shakes on now too? Honestly never used to be a thing with her but now on all her videos she’s shaking more than the dog

Reactions: 10
The fact that her and Lloyd are doing all the packaging just confirms to me that she hasn't sat down and "created" lash styles with a reputable manufacturer. She tried fobbing people off on live yesterday saying the lashes are really big but it's because she's designed them that way so they fit loads of eye sizes 🙄 You haven't designed tit Eben. You haven't even designed your own logo.

She also mentioned "getting the sisters involved" if it goes well in her words like how Kylie had a Kendall line 🙄🙄 Get a grip!! You're not the bleeping Kardashians, you're a bunch of scruffy slobs from Kent.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching Yaz live just now reminded me how she told Eden her breath stunk of cigarettes on her live and really ment it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that her and Lloyd are doing all the packaging just confirms to me that she hasn't sat down and "created" lash styles with a reputable manufacturer. She tried fobbing people off on live yesterday saying the lashes are really big but it's because she's designed them that way so they fit loads of eye sizes 🙄 You haven't designed tit Eben. You haven't even designed your own logo.

She also mentioned "getting the sisters involved" if it goes well in her words like how Kylie had a Kendall line 🙄🙄 Get a grip!! You're not the bleeping Kardashians, you're a bunch of scruffy slobs from Kent.
can you imagine, if she had done a collab or worked with an actual eyelash company…and they said “ok they’re done but you gonna pack and post them yourself hun”
Wouldn’t happen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Her and Yazzy (🤢🤮) are on live right now and it’s so cringe, Eden is openly saying she can’t be arsed to go to an event, ungrateful cow😳 why do people invite her anywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Freya on Yaz's live and the viewers are 5.9k, then she goes off camera and eden joins the live and viewers down to 3.4k!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yaz on live saying ‘Freya this is how I know I need an ADHD test’ because she’s got a few drinks on the go at the same time

Freya just goes ‘maybe you’re just really thirsty’

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I actually like Yaz but if she says “my friend Kelly Enos” once more I might have to saw my head off with a blunt plastic knife! Just say my friend Kelly or kelly my friend, you don’t have to give her full name every time!! I actually didn’t even know who Kelly Enos was she never comes on my FYP and never heard of her before Until Yaz kept mentioning bloody “Kelly Enos my friend Kelly Enos”
and I looked her up! Now I cannot stand the name bloody Kelly bloody Enos 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ebens face when someone asked what lashes Yaz had on and she wasn't wearing ebens 😂😂 Eben then said that she wasn't wearing her own today either because she doesn't want to use stock...or because they are tit and clumpy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually like Yaz but if she says “my friend Kelly Enos” once more I might have to saw my head off with a blunt plastic knife! Just say my friend Kelly or kelly my friend, you don’t have to give her full name every time!! I actually didn’t even know who Kelly Enos was she never comes on my FYP and never heard of her before Until Yaz kept mentioning bloody “Kelly Enos my friend Kelly Enos”
and I looked her up! Now I cannot stand the name bloody Kelly bloody Enos 😂😂😂😂
Is she the one which does gentle parenting?

Reactions: 1
Ebens face when someone asked what lashes Yaz had on and she wasn't wearing ebens 😂😂 Eben then said that she wasn't wearing her own today either because she doesn't want to use stock...or because they are tit and clumpy lol
Yesterday she claimed to have used 10sets since she'd received them but they last for 7/8 wears , more bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely if you had worked with a reputable manufacturer you would make sure you gave your sisters a big PR package?

Yesterday she claimed to have used 10sets since she'd received them but they last for 7/8 wears , more bullshit
She hasn't even had them long enough to have worn that many pairs or have worn them that many times? She makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yaz and Freya are in their own little world pissing themselves over nothing whilst Eden is stone faced because she's not center of attention 🤣

She was telling a "funny story" about when they were in London and midget gem was shouting about directions and Eden shouted don't you speak to me like that when I've got my matrix sunglasses on 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine seeing them storming around London shouting at each other.. new ick unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow almost half the viewers gone.

Freya used the lipstick shade “somebody to love” and said that’s what I need. So wonder if her thing with Ricki is over. Ruining Edens plan of locking Lloyd down 100% - rather than the 95% he’s in prison now, with 5% day release.

Also omg the amount of times Yaz says “Freya” before Eden even joined us ridiculous. I’ve never had a two way conversation and repeatedly said that persons name in every sentence.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.