Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustReadingAndJudging

I mean I saw a video of the podcast which went viral where gkbarry and kali the sluzza were laughing about sticking a finger up a man’s arse without his consent, the comments were pretty heavy and she’s still doing the podcast, I’ll be impressed if Eden manages to outdo that 😂
I've never heard of either of them 🤣 got a day off today so might have to do some research on them all. Do they have any threads on here?

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
I still can't belive she's only 2 years younger than me 😆 I always thought she was so much older

Gos_Sip Girl

Just came across this video on my fyp, a woman has bought Eden's lashes and they're absolutely awful unless you're wearing them to do drag makeup 🤣 she put different natural looking lashes on and they look sooo much better than Eden's 😳 tbf to Eden this woman has hooded eyes so they drown out her eyelids and look ridiculous but I don't think many people could pull those lashes off tbh 😬
Not Ebens lashes, just mini paint brushes that she usually wears. Looks ridiculous either way

Gb1704

Omg have you seen Yaz's recent video on how in these "hard times"we should give each other the gift of time at Christmas and they won't be buying presents. I don't disagree with her but the woman has just spend thousands of pounds on clothes that she didn't need!!

Its like she tries to be relatable but it makes no sense when she's obviously not struggling like the rest of us. Why can't her, needy and LL just fucking pipe down about the cost of living, because its so insensitive to people that are genuinely shitting themselves about affording the essentials while watching these 3 spunking money left right and centre on absolute shite!
Great minds 😂

Ticketyboots

Just came across this video on my fyp, a woman has bought Eden's lashes and they're absolutely awful unless you're wearing them to do drag makeup 🤣 she put different natural looking lashes on and they look sooo much better than Eden's 😳 tbf to Eden this woman has hooded eyes so they drown out her eyelids and look ridiculous but I don't think many people could pull those lashes off tbh 😬
I have never worn false lashes but even I can see that lady has not trimmed them plus has the lash on the wrong side.
Unless this was a PR gift (that I cannot imagine Eben would ever deign to give away) I smell bull sheeeet on this vid ☹

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up on the thread but this isn’t the case, a lot of cruelty free consumers are sceptical about the PETA certification, the leaping bunny is much more reliable but I believe a brand has to pay for both of those so a lot of brands skip it
Oh okay thank you for letting me know about that! 🙂