Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't listened to it. What were they saying?

Hardly a legitimate award if that's the voting system. How do you even get shortlisted? I bet you have to pay to enter yourself. Literally never heard of any of them so it's hardly best tiktok influencer of the year 🤣

She's also the only nominee whose photo is a mirror selfie... so professional. And she's missing a nail too.
View attachment 1650386
They have a Q&A at the end of the episode and someone asked who the rudest tiktoker was and they all agreed on this one person because they have all tried to get to know this person at events and this person wasn’t very nice to them. Always spoke about how much they were being paid in comparison etc. and ‘the moment they meet you is a competition’

Could be massively reaching though and probs a bit bias

Reactions: 6
Was just about to post that too but here’s another.. 🤮🤮 She’s obviously going to win as the other nominees only have 10 comments but I’ve never heard of any of them. It’s not like it’s a bloody Oscar.
Is that really the voting system?!?! Liking and commenting her name. That's as lazy as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also speaks volumes when max catley who dates one of the mcloughlin girls and is also on connect mangement has commented on eberyone else thats under connect apart from eden 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooof she’s triggered booktok

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20221014-221722_Instagram.jpg
no one knows her address... wasn't that hard to find eedy 😂

obviously I wouldn't be sending her games, I'd be sending her some of my baby's crappy nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.