Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don’t like my partner opening my Mail but it was an accident chill. Surely he knows what it is anyway?

Also, don’t ban me but if they just admitted they came from a well off background, watched what say said and didn’t shove tit down their impresionable followers throats they’d be relatively funny.

I’ll see myself out 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Eden has a big big big deal on the 29th. Still waiting for the biggest deal of her life that she said she had 🤣🤣

Also she was telling Yaz not to mention what's happening today.. like we don't know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Eden puts her big foot in it on GKs podcast.

She’s clearly trying to not say anything so when it comes out it gets lots of views 😂

Like anyone gives a crap. Also she’s friends with Chloe Crockett, isn’t that the same girl who little legs was flirting with at that environmental event he interviewed Eden at 😂

Reactions: 8
Come one Baz, we're counting on you to make Eden look like the idiot she is on this pod 🤞🏻

Also praying she's not allowed to bring her emotionl support gremlin (Lloyd, not earl) with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Come one Baz, we're counting on you to make Eden look like the idiot she is on this pod 🤞🏻

Also praying she's not allowed to bring her emotionl support gremlin (Lloyd, not earl) with her.
Can see it turning into Eden and Lloyd interview, also someone commented in the live saying "was it you they were talking about on the not baggs podcast" and she was like "what were they saying? No they're my friends they wouldn't be mean to me" don't be so naive Eden

• Haha
Eden made an absolute dick out of Lloyd on that live for opening a package. She’s the type that would punish him for weeks for the slightest error.

Reactions: 10
Eden made an absolute dick out of Lloyd on that live for opening a package. She’s the type that would punish him for weeks for the slightest error.
Is there a screen recording of this? Missed it because I was fed up of the cramp twins going on about their emet also since when is Yaz an emetophobe too?

Reactions: 11
She looks ridiculous with a full face of make up everyday and then comfy clothes like hoodies and joggers

Reactions: 10
Omg her lips!!! I need to catch up on this but what on earth? They look awful! I can’t stop staring at them… and the outfit is horrendous. Each to their own but she genuinely thinks she looks cool and edgy.

also in the video yesterday saying “we’ve stepped up” to look after her niece and nephew… sorry me me me me “WE” stepped up. No your sister is obviously at something very important! You do sod all, all day. So don’t make out you’re doing a huge thing. It’s your niece and nephew! So so so obnoxious

Reactions: 18
Omg her lips!!! I need to catch up on this but what on earth? They look awful! I can’t stop staring at them… and the outfit is horrendous. Each to their own but she genuinely thinks she looks cool and edgy.

also in the video yesterday saying “we’ve stepped up” to look after her niece and nephew… sorry me me me me “WE” stepped up. No your sister is obviously at something very important! You do sod all, all day. So don’t make out you’re doing a huge thing. It’s your niece and nephew! So so so obnoxious
Before she moved into that shed she had all the time in the world for them but now she has her own place, you barely see them anymore

Reactions: 9
Is there a screen recording of this? Missed it because I was fed up of the cramp twins going on about their emet also since when is Yaz an emetophobe too?
Unfortunately not…I’m kicking myself. Lloyd actually looked and sounded upset, I felt slightly sorry for him

Unfortunately not…I’m kicking myself. Lloyd actually looked and sounded upset, I felt slightly sorry for him
She was asking Freya to take the rap, and say she’d been the one to open it because she was feeling pissed off and didn’t want to be any more annoyed at Lloyd 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Normally, I'd understand how she could be pissed off. It is a big thing for her. However, the fact that she doesn't even open her own post. That he does it for her. And that he's seen the lashes (or whatever "big thing" it is) because he was doing what seems to have become expected of him. Nah. Hard cheese love. Get off your arse and open your own post.

Reactions: 18
Normally, I'd understand how she could be pissed off. It is a big thing for her. However, the fact that she doesn't even open her own post. That he does it for her. And that he's seen the lashes (or whatever "big thing" it is) because he was doing what seems to have become expected of him. Nah. Hard cheese love. Get off your arse and open your own post.
100%, if that’s part of his slave chores he’s gonna automatically do it.

Reactions: 5
Lol! Lloyds in the doghouse for opening edens crappy lashes delivery 😏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If that’s how she gets in front of an audience over something so small I dread to think how she is privately with him. It’s funny how she talks about being with narcissists and toxic men in the past when it’s clear to see she is the toxic one in this relationship.

Also makes you wonder what sort of post she’s getting if she’s hiding it from Lloyd

Reactions: 21
That whole live was disgusting, they talked about sick so much - I have no issues but it even made me feel a bit queasy 🤔 Then Yaz talking about a “mushroom” growing under her toenail, I had to turn it off. Their all vile

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.