Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that there is no glue included screams Ali Express to me, because that means Eben would have to get off her arse and work with a lab to make her own formula. Also, if they are cruelty free, all you need is a statement from the manufacturer on your website big gob, but you won’t because they are shipped from China 😂

Reactions: 18
No way in duck would I die to be Eden 😂 I have loads of friends, a proper job I’m doing well in, a nice place to live where I’m not ripped off, a social life outside of seeing my family or a boyfriend, have loads of great experiences; Eben your life is very sad and unfulfilling. No thanks ✌🏻
I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than live that borefest of an existence.

Reactions: 15
Lloyd is setting her website up apparently. Hope he gets someone to check his spelling & grammar this time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, those prices for fake eyelashes? LOL is all I have to say. Cost of living crisis, sweets. No one is paying a tenner for a single pair of lashes and if they are, it’s sad that you’ve duped more gullible kids into funding your pathetic lifestyle.

so.. does anyone know how to create a website so we can ebenharvscosmetics.co.uk before them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They both love reading here...how is it trolling and being jealous for asking a valid question about a product you claim to have "created" ?

Yaz sat there telling her she doesn't have to defend herself 🤷‍♀️ as a consumer, if i wanted to ask birds eye if their fish fingers used responsibly sourced fish do you think they would refuse to answer because they don't have to "defend" themselves!

Get a grip...you are selling a product, try being professional about it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion: Eben Harvz with her own brand lashes, can't wait for the day her social media "career" crashes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wouldnt say on here that your reporting them for not putting ad as your just going to get the thread closed .the mods already said the other day on a different thread that the opening the tiktok thread was accidental and that it wont be done again as the tiktok thread is the worst thread for breaking rules

Reactions: 10
I wouldnt say on here that your reporting them for not putting ad as your just going to get the thread closed .the mods already said the other day on a different thread that the opening the tiktok thread was accidental and that it wont be done again as the tiktok thread is the worst thread for breaking rules
I don’t understand how it’s breaking the rules when they’re actually breaking the rules and need to be reported? I understand things like when people are reporting them for things they haven’t done/reporting Influencers to social services when they’re not neglecting their children but when they’re actually breaking the law I don’t understand how that breaks the rules on here

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how it’s breaking the rules when they’re actually breaking the rules and need to be reported? I understand things like when people are reporting them for things they haven’t done/reporting Influencers to social services when they’re not neglecting their children but when they’re actually breaking the law I don’t understand how that breaks the rules on here
It’s because it’s taking it outside of the forum for example this forum is meant to be for opinions etc not to be used as a platform like that.

Reactions: 7
Eben, no one is jealous of your lashes. Given that you’ve been doing social media for 3 YEARS and have 3 MILLION followers and all you can do is come up with lashes is beyond laughable. Take a look around you and look at your peers who are getting endless deals with the most insane businesses. Your tan was a flop, and as for the book you may as well have not bothered. Your lashes look like clumpy spider legs. Get off your ass and start working for your success you lazy good for nothing excuse of an “influencer”. Honestly, she expects everything to be handed to her? Transition videos aren’t going to pay for your beige barn babe x
And as for gums Magee (yaz) what the duck would you know about the ozone layer. You easily get 50+ fast fashion parcels to your house every week you massive hypocrite. Won’t be so gobby when you’re back down in wales.

Honestly just wish these two would duck off already.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.