Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Ummm does she know that you're not supposed to advertise beauty products with a filter on? How can anyone choose to buy any of this stuff when you can't see what it looks like, she's so blurred you can barely see her nose!
I was thinking that but I couldn’t see properly

Reactions: 2

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I think the person (her auntie?) who was ill has passed going by what she’s put on her Instagram stories.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Why did she get filler in her lips… they’re massive anyway…
Fuck off Eden, you’re a horrible person. Talk more to us about how you’re giving your dog a raw food diet or have you cHaNgEd YoUr MiNd
has she mentioned it again since that one video where literally nothing she gave her was suitable for a raw diet?

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I wouldnt say on here that your reporting them for not putting ad as your just going to get the thread closed .the mods already said the other day on a different thread that the opening the tiktok thread was accidental and that it wont be done again as the tiktok thread is the worst thread for breaking rules
I don’t understand how it’s breaking the rules when they’re actually breaking the rules and need to be reported? I understand things like when people are reporting them for things they haven’t done/reporting Influencers to social services when they’re not neglecting their children but when they’re actually breaking the law I don’t understand how that breaks the rules on here

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Why do they all pander to Eden and sit outside every time (every day!) they go for food? This just isn’t the country to be doing that year round, it’s bloody freezing now!
So LL can flex his shit arse overpriced coats 😂