Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Hahahahahha so so funny ripping off innocent and vulnerable people when I wouldn’t even use tiktok shop myself’ They might as well of said. Hope tiktok sees this and comes to their senses about this pair of *****.

Also Eden saying she got over 200 people to buy the books when less than that were sold across tiktok at the time is so embarrassing.

Attachments

• 53.5 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    Please tell me Eden’s finally taken my advice & stopped saying ‘so’ in her videos! The last few she ain’t said it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
    When she films his tiktoks for him (the ones when he's shopping pretending to be a TV presenter 😂) she does these little zoom ins on stuff that seem like she's just taking the piss out of him. In one of them she did this weird zoom in on him stood on the escalator like 🧍‍
    It’s her narcissistic way of making him inferior to her. Chipping away at his self confidence as way of control. She’s a vile witch

Reactions: 10
    ‘Hahahahahha so so funny ripping off innocent and vulnerable people when I wouldn’t even use tiktok shop myself’ They might as well of said. Hope tiktok sees this and comes to their senses about this pair of *****.

Also Eden saying she got over 200 people to buy the books when less than that were sold across tiktok at the time is so embarrassing.
    So those book trading sessions yhe other week were another undisclosed ad

Reactions: 10
    was it deffo the VIVA clinic in Twells that she had her lip filler done? if it was, it’s deffo worth reporting to the GMC (general medical council) about them letting a dog into a sterile environment

Reactions: 14
    I’m sorry I know it’s not a Yaz thread, but yaz’s video about Christmas. Is she okay? How can someone preach about cost of living and buying unnecessary things when she is receiving parcel after parcel and posting haul after haul of a ridiculous amount of candles and she buys wolf a toy every time they go shopping as a ‘bribe’.

can you imagine her TikTok shop around Christmas ‘I won’t be buying unnecessary gifts, but I’ll encourage all of you to’

either she’s trying to be perceived as being in touch with her followers or she’s worried she won’t be able to keep up with other tiktokers come Christmas time. Regardless of her reasoning behind it, it’s completely transparent and contradictory of her normal behaviour.

• Heart
    Reactions: 32
    Omg have you seen Yaz's recent video on how in these "hard times"we should give each other the gift of time at Christmas and they won't be buying presents. I don't disagree with her but the woman has just spend thousands of pounds on clothes that she didn't need!!

Its like she tries to be relatable but it makes no sense when she's obviously not struggling like the rest of us. Why can't her, needy and LL just bleeping pipe down about the cost of living, because its so insensitive to people that are genuinely shitting themselves about affording the essentials while watching these 3 spunking money left right and centre on absolute shite!

• Heart
    Reactions: 21
    Omg have you seen Yaz's recent video on how in these "hard times"we should give each other the gift of time at Christmas and they won't be buying presents. I don't disagree with her but the woman has just spend thousands of pounds on clothes that she didn't need!!

Its like she tries to be relatable but it makes no sense when she's obviously not struggling like the rest of us. Why can't her, needy and LL just bleeping pipe down about the cost of living, because its so insensitive to people that are genuinely shitting themselves about affording the essentials while watching these 3 spunking money left right and centre on absolute shite!
    Great minds 😂

Reactions: 1
    Great minds 😂
    I know I just thought that 😂 I just saw it and rushed straight here! She's literally throwing it peoples faces everyday how much she can spend on tit (every little trip to tk maxx is over £100, and those hauls must add up to thousands) and then sits there preaching about people putting themselves under financial pressure when everyday she's pushing people to buy things they can't afford of her tik tok shop. Make it make sense!!

• Heart
    Reactions: 11
    I know I just thought that 😂 I just saw it and rushed straight here! She's literally throwing it peoples faces everyday how much she can spend on tit (every little trip to tk maxx is over £100, and those hauls must add up to thousands) and then sits there preaching about people putting themselves under financial pressure when everyday she's pushing people to buy things they can't afford of her tik tok shop. Make it make sense!!
    I really hope that people boycott her TikTok shop rather than boycotting Christmas gifts. Surely she’ll understand because there is a cost of living crisis ( the Harvey sisters talk about it like it’s some kind of folk lore they’ve heard of but not seen)

I mean to add to Yaz’s spending, how much is lee’s koi pond and garden transformation costing?

Reactions: 8
    I reckon 90% of their ‘hauls’ go back.

ordered on klarna, tried on for content, and sent back so give the illusion of wealth

Reactions: 27
    It’s almost like she can’t help but be a dick to everybody, especially to the people just genuinely trying to be funny and aren’t at all being mean. Even the comment afterwards that she liked proves how rude she is. She’s such a horrible person.View attachment 1646151
    She can’t bleeping use the washing machine though 🤣🤣🤣 so that point is INVALID

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Yaz is telling people not to buy each other Christmas presents, so the woman who treats herself to clothes, make-up and shoes every day of the week is telling people not to buy Christmas presents, most of my money goes on my family, so Christmas time is the only time me and my husband buy each other a nice gift, something that's a little bit more expensive, and this bleeping prick is telling people not to spend their money on Christmas, but is happy to sit on tiktok, all day everyday trying to flog whatever she can to her thick as tit followers to fund her crappy lifestyle! So what she's really saying is dont spend your money on family gifts, spend it in my shop instead! She's a bleeping moron, every time she opens her gob I dislike her even more!!!

• Heart
    Reactions: 14
    I reckon 90% of their ‘hauls’ go back.

ordered on klarna, tried on for content, and sent back so give the illusion of wealth
    Yaz commented the other day she uses Klarna and Eden has said before on lives she’s got Klarna to pay off. They deffo don’t keep it all and if they do, shame on them 🤢 no one needs several hauls of basically the same clothes egret single day. Yaz has just bought a whole new summer wardrobe for a single holiday, when she was only on holiday two weeks ago, she could re use the same clothes, but nah, she’s got to use her “addictive” personality as a reason to buy the ugliest tit.

• Wow
    Reactions: 7
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.