Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I found out my straight fella had been cheating on me with other men id be devastated... not because I'm homophobic but because I would never of thought he would with telling me he's straight! I'm sure if she knew he was bi she'd of made a huge deal about it already!
This!! My OH tells the world I’m bi & says that he has no idea why tf i went for him when I could have had a man or a woman 😂😂 obvs he checked with me first that I don’t care about him telling people ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Said from the off I thought they were lying and that rickshaw video was staged. For one, why would Lloyd start filming after the ride had finished, just conveniently as Eden was about to pay?! Laura says hers only cost £20. Like why make out something cost more than it did? Was it her attempt to look funny or edgy? I just don't get it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s just gone downhill for the poor Little Lad, hasn’t it? From what I’ve read, he was actually a fairly decent recruiter too.

Now he’s just become a lazy old toad living off his BFG
Don't know why someone with a loaded mummy and daddy wouldn't put a crown in that gap in his teeth

Reactions: 10
Holly seems to be doing the rounds see who she can get the most clout from. First was soph now she’s moved on to Yaz. Imagine having a friend that you use as a babysitter/chauffeur.

Reactions: 5
So chaitea latte got groomed today surely they could have waited a bit longer to get it done

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the dogs eyes? She don’t seem ok to me. I have dogs and have done all my life and her dogs seem she has trouble keeping them open or look sore.

Reactions: 24
Omg guys Yaz and Holly are so hilarious and wanting to “share because they are having such a laugh” sorting out her wardrobe

Holly said “where the duck would you wear this top” and Yaz said “I don’t know? Paintballing!!”

Hahahhahshahahahah - thanks so much for that fantastic joke Yaz. I’ll be laughing into next week with that one.

Also throwing out the hoodie that they sent her as part of TikTok shop .. you know the same hoodie she grifted her followers to buy but clearly she wouldn’t be seen dead in it so it’s off to the bin bag graveyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it odd that after Lloyd did a stupid voice over yaz then did a day in the life with a voice over doing an accent then Eden and Lloyd got over charged for for there 4 min ride nd now today yaz is saying she’s been over charged for trainers. It’s like yaz is just copying everything Eden and Lloyd do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it odd that after Lloyd did a stupid voice over yaz then did a day in the life with a voice over doing an accent then Eden and Lloyd got over charged for for there 4 min ride nd now today yaz is saying she’s been over charged for trainers. It’s like yaz is just copying everything Eden and Lloyd do
Omg that voice is 100x worse than Eden's or Lloyd's, she's trying way too hard and if that was my sister trying to copy everything I do, I'd be so annoyed!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion (I’m tit at these) Lloyd might be Bi, almost death time for little Chai, a four minute ride was another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.