Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they can't even assemble a bed??? wow, how they can even function on a day to day is genuinely beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yasmin honestly boils my blood how much she over exaggerates stories. Being on one cover of a magazine doesn’t make you a model. She’s probably telling the story now thinking because she’s been on the front of a magazine, she deserves to be verified. Half of the things she says probably didn’t even happen. She also makes me cringe how she thinks she’s the funniest person ever with these ridiculous voices, accents and facial expressions. She needs to grow up. She’s literally nearly 30 years, married and has a child. She behaves like a teenager.

Big up Lee for saying what we’re all thinking about her breathe stinking though.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, Lloyd can’t even take down a bed? I’ve never met a man who can’t take a bed down or put one together🤣 I’ve even done it myself before and I’m ‘only 24’

Reactions: 13
I thought Lloyd was the best at doing everything, but he can’t even dissemble a bed and put up another one? But I thought he was a handy man, a electrician, a plumber, a chef, a mechanic and everything else he does? She absolutely does read here. I only said a few pages ago about their bed only being a double and now they’ve got a king size 😂 embarrassing. Oh bless ya heart Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The poor puppy needs puppy treats her stomach is so small
and she’s giving it treats the same size as her. And she’s learned to sit, but doesn’t always do it - so she’s ‘still’ learning then.

Reactions: 8
I thought Lloyd was the best at doing everything, but he can’t even dissemble a bed and put up another one? But I thought he was a handy man, a electrician, a plumber, a chef, a mechanic and everything else he does? She absolutely does read here. I only said a few pages ago about their bed only being a double and now they’ve got a king size 😂 embarrassing. Oh bless ya heart Eden
On live she’s just said her friend came round and shamed her for having a smaller bed, yeah ok Eden 😂

Oh here we go again talking about pregnancy and trying to make her followers think she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also fully slagging off a ‘friend’ who came over and made her get a new gifted bed. What a bleep she is, no wonder she has no friends

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Someone commented “I love you but you don’t know how privileged you are” and she looked really offended and said “how do you think I’m privileged?”

She’s absolutely clueless, completely tone deaf

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now she’s saying she doesn’t notice people’s weight and she looks at fat and thin people the same. Defo been on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ever since her live of her saying she does Ads but you wouldn't know because the company tell her to say it's not an Ad.

Now I'm suspicious of everyone I see raving about something saying "Not an Ad by the way"
😂
Maybe I was naive but I didn't know it was a thing

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s weird how when Lloyds out she talks openly about pregnancy and doesn’t have an issue with it but when he’s there, she goes on the defence of not wanting them🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.