Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Im gonna keep on posting this thread suggestion as one day it'll win.... Eden Harvz #35 STILL a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Eden Harvz #35 got little legs a £160 rickshaw ride because he couldn’t keep up with her massive strides

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
He looks mashed here too. Is it just his weird transgender face ?!
I don't think we should use transgender as an insult, because it isn't. It's find to say he looks like he might be etc but I don't think it should be an insult. If that makes any sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

swifty13

Can’t believe eedy, poor girl had such a busy day…got little flat white groomed, got her nails done, had a sun bed THEN the poor thing had to come home and do her make up! She’s only 24 and manages to do all that in one day, what a woman, she’ll sleep well to night the lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Eden saying “Lloyd you’re going to have to write me this recipe down incase anything ever happens to you” hun just Google ramen recipe and it’ll come straight up, along with every other meal he makes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Erm, can any of my day one post likers make themselves known please and il let ya come to my gaff for corned beef hash on ya birthday, thanks xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Guys, no offense, but my biggest bug bear on these threads is people saying. "we know you read here yaz/eden". Honestly it comes across like you're excited that they read here, personally I couldn't give two shits if they read here or not, it's just a place to vent on their behaviour (mostly eden).
It gives me an absolute wide on tbh that they read here... purely because they are so adamant they don't but make it so obvious that they do! Also proves just how self indulgent they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ellie666777

“Are you a makeup artist, did you go to makeup school?”

“yeah I went to the London school of makeup…..for one day”

…what with a wowcher code? 🤣😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Spencerino42

I know I'm probably gonna get told off for this but I wish we could move on from saying Lloyd looks trans and the speculation about his gender identity 🥲🥲
Eden and Lloyd say and do so much shite that we could chat about and I think whether Lloyd is or isn't part of the LGBTQ+ community is probably the least interesting chat we could have about them right now.
It might seem funny but you never know who's reading it, maybe a closeted bisexual or someone who's trans and still having to live with their assigned gender at birth, imagine coming on here for some light hearted gossip or to find out the latest drama and seeing jokes about your community or speculation over someone's identity 🥲🥲
Being outed isn't fun and neither is having people playing guessing games about what you are or aren't. Pls ask yourself if you'd make these comments publicly and if you'd be happy for your LGBTQ+ loved ones to read it and if it'd harm their community.

Worried I'm sounding like a knob or like I'm policing the thread, I love having a cheeky read on here when I get time and I'm glad to "meet" likeminded people on here so pls don't think this is me kicking off! If you've made any trans/gay/bi comments I aren't having a go I'm simply asking you to rethink it about if it's harmful! I think it's important to call out peers and ask them if they think what they're doing is right, it's 2022 and Lloyd "looking feminine" isn't out of the ordinary! They're both a pair of cunts and I think we should get back to the real stuff about them🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

redcupcakes

Did she just say she doesn't want to go to puppy classes because the mums might be like "hold on let me get my niece on facetime to see u"

Someone needs to knock her down a peg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I don't think we should use transgender as an insult, because it isn't. It's find to say he looks like he might be etc but I don't think it should be an insult. If that makes any sense?
I agree, we can't be calling Eden out on all her phobic and ableist behaviours and then throw around things like this. Referring to him looking transgender makes me uncomfy because it's implying there's something wrong with it and there isn't. I don't like to police what people say but this is a step too far I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
So Lloyd thinks if you have a horse you are a Tory. We’ll let me tell you now I have cried for the past hour reading that! And I never cry over online shit! I am not a Tory and I have horses but the cost of living has hit me so hard I’m wondering if I’ll have to put my 3 oldies to sleep. It’s a literal choice between us eating and them. No one wants to rehome elderly horses especially in this climate! My heart is breaking but u cunts allegedly spent 159 on a bike ride but complain when people have horses. I apologise for errors in this post as I am so far by myself I am anger typing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Lloyd accusing that girl who commented of being a Tory is quite funny considering eden is quite obviously one too😂

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
"If I'd have booted off" sir you're 5ft and a peanut. You wouldn't be able to boot yourself out of a paper bag. Pipe down Lloydette

• Haha