Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion : Eden lies. Lloyd drink drives and they bought chai for the likes as their social media is dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eden the pretender, Lloyd's always on a bender and looks transgender and if Lloyd gets too close to chai she'll probably be put through the blender.

Thread title suggestion again as I posted it very early on in this thread, just light hearted fun purely because it rhymes well together so please don't read anything into it! I think we already have the votes for the thread though, couple of pages back regarding the rickshaw and ads 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion - Eden & wee man put other peoples lives at risk by drink driving - pass it on

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Eden Harvz #35 - Endless video montages to show how in love they are, but who are they really trying to convince?

Reactions: 10
I know I'm probably gonna get told off for this but I wish we could move on from saying Lloyd looks trans and the speculation about his gender identity 🥲🥲
Eden and Lloyd say and do so much shite that we could chat about and I think whether Lloyd is or isn't part of the LGBTQ+ community is probably the least interesting chat we could have about them right now.
It might seem funny but you never know who's reading it, maybe a closeted bisexual or someone who's trans and still having to live with their assigned gender at birth, imagine coming on here for some light hearted gossip or to find out the latest drama and seeing jokes about your community or speculation over someone's identity 🥲🥲
Being outed isn't fun and neither is having people playing guessing games about what you are or aren't. Pls ask yourself if you'd make these comments publicly and if you'd be happy for your LGBTQ+ loved ones to read it and if it'd harm their community.

Worried I'm sounding like a knob or like I'm policing the thread, I love having a cheeky read on here when I get time and I'm glad to "meet" likeminded people on here so pls don't think this is me kicking off! If you've made any trans/gay/bi comments I aren't having a go I'm simply asking you to rethink it about if it's harmful! I think it's important to call out peers and ask them if they think what they're doing is right, it's 2022 and Lloyd "looking feminine" isn't out of the ordinary! They're both a pair of cunts and I think we should get back to the real stuff about them🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't get the whole eden will be talking about zoe behind her back . because of her weight .she used to regularly hang out with miah and go to events and go meals with her .who's a long bigger than zoe ?

Reactions: 1
I know I'm probably gonna get told off for this but I wish we could move on from saying Lloyd looks trans and the speculation about his gender identity 🥲🥲
Eden and Lloyd say and do so much shite that we could chat about and I think whether Lloyd is or isn't part of the LGBTQ+ community is probably the least interesting chat we could have about them right now.
It might seem funny but you never know who's reading it, maybe a closeted bisexual or someone who's trans and still having to live with their assigned gender at birth, imagine coming on here for some light hearted gossip or to find out the latest drama and seeing jokes about your community or speculation over someone's identity 🥲🥲
Being outed isn't fun and neither is having people playing guessing games about what you are or aren't. Pls ask yourself if you'd make these comments publicly and if you'd be happy for your LGBTQ+ loved ones to read it and if it'd harm their community.

Worried I'm sounding like a knob or like I'm policing the thread, I love having a cheeky read on here when I get time and I'm glad to "meet" likeminded people on here so pls don't think this is me kicking off! If you've made any trans/gay/bi comments I aren't having a go I'm simply asking you to rethink it about if it's harmful! I think it's important to call out peers and ask them if they think what they're doing is right, it's 2022 and Lloyd "looking feminine" isn't out of the ordinary! They're both a pair of cunts and I think we should get back to the real stuff about them🖤
I completely understand what you are saying and I agree that the things written on here could be hurtful to some. And we are here to talk about edens bad treatment of people, not offend people ourselves. But lloyd is accused of being bi sexual by edens comments, not us. We just discussed it, along with his glasses. We know he wasn’t born a woman and when people genuinely say is he trans we just confirm he isn’t.

Not disregarding your point as maybe more has been spoken about with regards to his sexuality but I’m pretty sure it’s only topic of conversation because it was commented to Eden yesterday

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Lloyd's a little borrower, Edens loosing followers, Lloyd drink drives, both full of lies and the chai looks like its going to die.

Too far? 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone see Yazs videos about how she was a “child model” and was bullied (apparently she was the ONLY girl with “big features so she was the ONLY girl that took ALL the bullying- yeah, right). She was on the cover of a magazine- I don’t think it looks anything like her? I mean, it could well be but considering the Harvey family lie every other sentence I’m struggling to believe it.
DDA644C3-EC61-47C0-9937-A87FE9926E4F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see Yazs videos about how she was a “child model” and was bullied (apparently she was the ONLY girl with “big features so she was the ONLY girl that took ALL the bullying- yeah, right). She was on the cover of a magazine- I don’t think it looks anything like her? I mean, it could well be but considering the Harvey family lie every other sentence I’m struggling to believe it.
View attachment 1510842
I can see it you know...it's the eyes. Before the weird teeth x

Reactions: 8
I can see it you know...it's the eyes. Before the weird teeth x
I’m awful at seeing resemblance with younger photos and then when people are grown up! Probably doesn’t help they lie about silly stuff either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah it looks like her, same teeth and eyebrow shape. If almost goes straight down in a line after the arch and continues really low down for an eyebrow. Past where the eye even is. I’ve always thought it an unusual eyebrow shape but now I see it’s always been that way.

Reactions: 2
I went to her school and there’s no way they would have showed that in assembly lol another story for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.