Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - LLOYD IS STILL RISKING LIVES AND DRINK DRIVING.

eden has not declared ads. Lloyd called her out on live then proceeded to also not declare the air up video an ad

Lloyd wet the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So it’s gone from a pint and a bottle of wine they bought to take home, to a pint and a sip of wine before they bought it. It’s getting further and further down the bottle 😂

Reactions: 24
Whoever is behind that account needs to upload a video of the screenshot someone got sent back from red bull saying they don’t work with Eden then do the video of her slagging red bull off on live and saying how they should work with her as she endorses all their stuff for free anyway 🤣🤣 That’ll show everyone what an entitled asshole she really is

Reactions: 24
Is she not embarrassed that she’s more disliked than Cheyenne, beyond the eye, elohaba and the evil queen put together 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Little Miss "I don't understand how advertising on social media works" in her own words...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap - LLOYD IS STILL RISKING LIVES AND DRINK DRIVING.

eden has not declared ads. Lloyd called her out on live then proceeded to also not declare the air up video an ad

Lloyd wet the bed
She also openly admitted if her and Lloyd had kids she'd hate them and actively try to kill them and that she's "not ashamed to say it"

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I bet he doesn't even help pay for anything. Bet she pays for everything.. isn't he ashamed that he isn't a man and help a woman well girl with bills nights out shopping etc. He's only with her for the money. He'll leave when it all dries up and got nothing left

Reactions: 13
I’m really coming to terms with how much of an actual toxic possessive controlling person she actually is. Firstly, it was the whole “I loved seeing so much for Yaz but you can’t help but remember when all that love was for you and I remember when it was me getting all the love” and then the whole Verity situation with saying she would be that character because she couldn’t stand Lloyd giving attention to anyone else but her. Does she not sit there and realise how toxic she is? Everyone has a past and I understand that but bleeping hell.

She needs a reality check. She is unliked because people are going by what SHE chooses to show. No one forces her to say the things she does. It’s no one but her fault that she has a uncontrollable mouth who don’t think before they speak. It’s not just a once or twice mistake. It’s every bloody week. Surely she should’ve noticed where she’s messing up and tried her best to change it.

Reactions: 22
I’m baffled that her management have featured in her “I think I’ll go live” video, like it’s some joke that she is hugely problematic. But then again they probably only care about how many views she’s getting.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.