Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants a new intro for eat with me… but she wants her fans to make a montage of her stitching to say ‘it’s time to eat with Eden cha cha cha’ and she’s going to pick the best one to use. (She’s asked on her Instagram stories)

Basically you want someone else to do all the hard work for you then Eden. Roll on all the 14 year olds with their editing skills 🤪
I got blocked for telling her it was ableism and appropriation. Atleast she’s taken it in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over how fucked up earl looks already.
It literally looks like it doesn’t want to be alive anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
D8CB451D-B9B4-44C7-84EE-E34E797E26EB.jpeg

WHY! Do they look the same height in the photo yet in the video you can clearly see Lloyd is shorter than her
0106B985-3E97-4123-8404-8C9F5AA2CE92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just managed to bring myself to watch little legs mac and cheese video and you can see him glancing at the recipe probably on his phone

View attachment 1508518
WHY! Do they look the same height in the photo yet in the video you can clearly see Lloyd is shorter than her
View attachment 1508520
I have to stretch my arm to hold my boyfriends hand and she has hers bent while his are stretched down. Little arms and little legs

Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me and I can’t even remember what I said. She’s quick today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she says the word like, one more time I'm going to lose my tit 😂 it's so bloody annoying!

Reactions: 4
I just managed to bring myself to watch little legs mac and cheese video and you can see him glancing at the recipe probably on his phone

I have to stretch my arm to hold my boyfriends hand and she has hers bent while his are stretched down. Little arms and little legs
Arms and legs like a T. rex lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her live!!!! Talking about playing Barbies and teachers but saying she stopped at 15 cos she’d been fingered and couldn’t carry on playing teachers, if she’d been fingered! Wish I’d had screen recorded!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
so on live she has said “you can’t choose the day your mental health affects you”

as well as “i swear on every child in my life, that’s when you know i’m being serious” re: her rickshaw only being 4 mins HOWEVER, that was also said about tattle and it is almost certain they do indeed read here.

Reactions: 6
She's playing the "I'm human. Don't be mean to me. I'm just a normal person. Oh and be careful, I might steal your phone. Because I'm just a normal person"

Her mods are working over time today 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's just blocked me for asking if he's so perfect why do you keep trying to make him look taller than you. Hahahaha. Dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.