Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On GK Barry and influencers in general!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
😭🤣🤣 errr Earth to Edwin it’s not just influencers that think that? Plus your community are a little too young for GK Barry podcast - there you go, some free media training- missed opportunity to excuse your absence there 🥴

P.s have seen ZERO behaviours, actions or general attitude that demonstrates your ‘art of gold 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
TBH if eden wasn't controversial she would slowly die off social media 100%. Her content is boring, unrelatable, she doesn't bring anything different or interesting. She literally has to be controversial to bring the views. Unfortunately for this means influencers/brands don't want to work with her.

Reactions: 24
Not being funny, but why would Grace want her on her podcast? Every episode I’ve watched so far has involved people who have gossip, tea and drama. Grace knows the podcast wouldn’t get any views because everyone has heard the same story about 1000 times about her, her fiancé, her dog and their new home blah blah. Everything she would’ve said on the podcast, she’s already said it on TikTok or Instagram a million times. It would be boring but of course Eden would say influencers don’t want to be around her because she says the wrong thing. It’s nothing to do with that, it’s because of just her as a person in general. Her personality is awful and she’s ugly on the inside. That’s why. Grace is doing herself and everyone else a favour by not having her on the podcast tbh.

Reactions: 28
1) you 100% do care what people think about you otherwise you wouldn't keep insisting you have a heart of gold (genuinely kind people don't go around telling everyone how kind they are)
2) you should care what other people think about you in your industry to a certain extent. That's why your social media career is stagnant and you get 0 interesting opportunities.

Reactions: 14
Does the bed come with the piss stained mattress? If so, PM me hun.
I find it so weird that she’s just trying to flog her new bed on Instagram? Considering she is soooo famous and has all this money, isn’t there another way for her to get rid of it/donate it? Also if she has only had it for a few weeks then send it back to the shop? Considering she wanted to keep her house address private etc, she is doing a good job of inviting every Tom, Dick & Harry round

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There has to be something else. I work full time, quite decent money tbf and rent my house. I couldn't afford to just buy a new bed on a whim just because someone apparently commented that mine was small. They eat out constantly, he obviously spends a lot on drink and they smoke. I eat out maybe twice a month, never in expensive restaurants like they do mind, don't drink and don't smoke, and I live pay to pay!!

Also, this constant need for validation is bleeping weird. If someone commented on the size of my bed, I'd think you ain't sleeping in it and carry on with my life
They’re not paying rent atm so it will be very interesting to see if their spending changes at all in a few months when they have to start paying £1600 a month

Reactions: 13
‘Say the wrong thing’. Like describing a character who wants to murder her children then cackle and say that would be me. Or laughing at people who suffer from addictions. Or that the people who need guide dogs don’t deserve their dogs in stores unless people who don’t need service dogs can skip around the aisles with their dog (bare in mind hers wasn’t even jabbed at the time).

It’s a bit more than say the wrong thing. It’s upsetting masses, gaining huge backlash, not the odd slip of the tongue like yaz tries to insist. Good luck EVER moving up in the influencer world now

Reactions: 16
‘Say the wrong thing’. Like describing a character who wants to murder her children then cackle and say that would be me. Or laughing at people who suffer from addictions. Or that the people who need guide dogs don’t deserve their dogs in stores unless people who don’t need service dogs can skip around the aisles with their dog (bare in mind hers wasn’t even jabbed at the time).

It’s a bit more than say the wrong thing. It’s upsetting masses, gaining huge backlash, not the odd slip of the tongue like yaz tries to insist. Good luck EVER moving up in the influencer world now
Not to mention her thinking it's appropriate to talk about sucking dick for money on a children in need charity live event.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.