Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she trying to convince with the whole ‘I don’t care that I’m taller than him’ act. They are both so funny about it if u even mention little mans height in the comments your blocked
At least yaz and lee own there height difference and don’t try and hide it

Reactions: 18
She's just blocked me for asking if he's so perfect why do you keep trying to make him look taller than you. Hahahaha. Dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even funnier as I bet it’s Lloyd doing the blocking 😂 he’s always watching and blocking people while she’s live!

I need to know where people are getting this info about Lloyd as well 👀 I want all the juicy gossip on him especially if he’s a cheat 😅

Reactions: 16
I mean, so? Making out that's an issue screams homophobia tbh
I think someone's put it more of a joke tbh, I don't believe there's any truth in it and they're just trying to rile her hence why I shared it as I found that funny. However if it is true and he hasn't told her then she's going to find out by strangers 😬

Reactions: 6
Even funnier as I bet it’s Lloyd doing the blocking 😂 he’s always watching and blocking people while she’s live!

I need to know where people are getting this info about Lloyd as well 👀 I want all the juicy gossip on him especially if he’s a cheat 😅
Looks like she’s been blocked again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I found out my straight fella had been cheating on me with other men id be devastated... not because I'm homophobic but because I would never of thought he would with telling me he's straight! I'm sure if she knew he was bi she'd of made a huge deal about it already!

Reactions: 32
Who is she trying to convince with the whole ‘I don’t care that I’m taller than him’ act. They are both so funny about it if u even mention little mans height in the comments your blocked
At least yaz and lee own there height difference and don’t try and hide it
That's why she blocked me. So it must bother her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I bet she breeds that dog to cash in on money, that’s why she got a witch. People buying a chihuahua from ‘Eden Harvz’ she’ll ramp that price up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s now admitted she’s never been to makeup school as she used to claim
I swear I watched a video once where she said she learned how to do make up by watching make up tutorials when her ex boyfriend would sit and ignore her to play games but then she kept saying about make up school so it made me think I was imagining it 🥴🤣

If I found out my straight fella had been cheating on me with other men id be devastated... not because I'm homophobic but because I would never of thought he would with telling me he's straight! I'm sure if she knew he was bi she'd of made a huge deal about it already!
Pride flags all over the gaff

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.