Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I know Eden likes to read this page, I thought I would give her some constructive criticism

PLEAse For the sake of everyone on the internet, STOP talking in that stupid baby voice while acting as if you are your DOG

You are at the big age of 24, it’s incredibly weird

Yours sincerely, a normal person on the internet

xx
I wonder if she chose to feel embarrassed when red bull bombed her out!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I know Eden likes to read this page, I thought I would give her some constructive criticism

PLEAse For the sake of everyone on the internet, STOP talking in that stupid baby voice while acting as if you are your DOG

You are at the big age of 24, it’s incredibly weird

Yours sincerely, a normal person on the internet

xx
Exactly, it's something a 10 year old would do but a grown adult? Just embarrassing LOL

Reactions: 3
She’s the type to fart on FrappeChaiBabyGirlGorgeousBabyTeabag, record it and upload it thinking that it’s the most hysterical thing in the world when in actual fact, she’s a filth bag and I genuinely worry about her personal hygiene.

I just feel like her breath is gag-worthy, her nails are dirty, she picks her nose and eats it. Urgh it makes me feel sick. She’s one of those people that will just spray a load of products on to mask her uncleanliness but you know when you are stood next to someone and they’re drowning in scent but you can still smell them underneath it all? That’s exactly what she gives me.

He’s not much better having seen the crack den looking place he used to live in. I would have been embarrassed taking a fella back to her parents house but having seen his, it was probably a palace.

They’re just a pair of slobs, bottom line. Slobby. Ugh.🥴

6010471B-E5A6-4C76-A270-398C337D978C.png

THANK YEEEAAWWWW 🥰 (🤮)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The girl of acc has msgd me and she's unfortunately only a new member so can't actually post on here! So I've been confused as I got vibes the person posting it was on here haha!
Well send her her flowers from me 💐 good job darling girl. We love ya! 🙇🏼‍♀️🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyone do some videos of the hideous sound when she says bleeping and Then her day in the life with mocha.

Reactions: 1
Not to defend Lloyd but pasta puttanesca is said to be named "w****s pasta" as it allegedly was made to entice men into brothels or something 😅

Also, with the companies house stuff, is "current assets" how much they have but then you have to take off the amounts owed? I don't understand how to read a balance sheet 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She thinks that "cute aggression" voice she does with Chai is so cute and edgy. It's not. She sounds (and looks) like an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don't understand is they claim HP contacted them to make a cookbook, yet they do any proof reading on it? It looks incredibly bad on HP.. Some people make books and yet they are months, sometimes years in the making and yet Lloyd's is made in like a month maybe 2? Something doesn't add up to me
And no where is it marked down as an AD for HP.
They can’t keep up with their lies.

Also 21 bleeping pounds?

Reactions: 2
Guys... NAH

Little Lloyd trying to be humorous 🥴🥴🥴
To be honest, it made me cringe but not half as much as Needy’s.

6C9D7CEC-0F84-4DE2-9057-A615FCDA444B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.