Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely part of the selling point of a cook book is making the food look good too? How the duck they have managed to get this published is beyond me
Oh my god. I bet that max meals is either proper hyped that they partnered this with his book on the selling bit of the tit website - as he looks like Gordon Ramsey or he be pissed 🤣🤣🤣. I mean… that is a canteen congealed special right there. The watery sauces ? My god. If you think your flex is cooking, the proof is in the prostitute pasta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I don’t think the other Lloyd a.k.a Lloyd gross man has anything to worry about . The lack of talent is one thing but the readiness to rip off fans is disgusting. Like his food

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As I know Eden likes to read this page, I thought I would give her some constructive criticism

PLEAse For the sake of everyone on the internet, STOP talking in that stupid baby voice while acting as if you are your DOG

You are at the big age of 24, it’s incredibly weird

Yours sincerely, a normal person on the internet

xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As I know Eden likes to read this page, I thought I would give her some constructive criticism

PLEAse For the sake of everyone on the internet, STOP talking in that stupid baby voice while acting as if you are your DOG

You are at the big age of 24, it’s incredibly weird

Yours sincerely, normal people on the internet

xx
She's not a baby, she's a dog and if you're going to talk to your dog in that way, ffs do it in private 😂 I'm guilty of talking to my dog like a prick but I'd never upload me doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Like I said earlier go watch Cole & Abbie’s videos where they do day in the life of their baby, Eden has completely copied and the voice.
It’s annoying but more so knowing she’s hijacked their idea.

Reactions: 11
She's not a baby, she's a dog and if you're going to talk to your dog in that way, ffs do it in private 😂 I'm guilty of talking to my dog like a prick but I'd never upload me doing it 😂
Oh 10000%, I do the complete same with my dog 🤣😅, but I’d never upload it to tiktok from my dogs point of view 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Liar liar strikes again on her latest video we’re just off to the shops as we don’t have a wooden spoon … except u do when u bought on in Wilko the other day
She probably set it on fire or something 🤣 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And she's deleted this already 😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.