Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo will never not make me laugh either. Do you think green goblin was crouching or was tiny troll on a step?
Screenshot_20220813-165832_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What about when she was crying cause someone embarrassed her contacting red bull 😂 it is it like her anxiety, ocd and the being sick thing, it’s as and when suits for context 🤷‍♀️😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Because they are made to order books and not endorsed by HP at all 😅 i could makes yous all one on snapfish if yous want!

Reactions: 12
I honestly feel like there is no deal with HP. It seems more like some sort of FreePrints deal where they just typed a load of shite into the HP website and they made it into a book for them.

It shows as well not even Eden had a look at the book before he pressed print otherwise surely she would have noticed all the mistakes? Or maybe she really is that dim.
There was no deal it’s a thing called HP custom content. You literally add the photos and the text and they print it. Literally ANYONE can do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely part of the selling point of a cook book is making the food look good too? How the duck they have managed to get this published is beyond me
Photos taken on a potato, is this the best they could do 😂 could have gone somewhere and used a nice kitchen and got their photographer to take the shots for the book. This is embarrassing but Eden doesn’t choose to feel embarrassment 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Photos taken on a potato, is this the best they could do 😂 could have gone somewhere and used a nice kitchen and got their photographer to take the shots for the book. This is embarrassing but Eden doesn’t choose to feel embarrassment 😌
Taken on a potato 🤣
I know the pan gets like that when a stew is cooking, but if you're planning on using it to sell books, put it in a nice bowl ffs

Reactions: 4
They wanted people to be able to relate to the pics... they didn't want photos photoshopped ... aka they couldn't afford nor be assed to do it! Just an attempt for a cash grab from their deluded followers!

Reactions: 9
So their dad was a multimillionaire yet they were poor and Eden has to tell
The hidden chicken story 8000 times but each time there’s a different excuse.

Reactions: 13
How do you choose to be embarrassed? You can’t choose emotions you flipping moron. How can someone who claims to have ‘crippling anxiety’ think you can choose whether to be embarrassed or not?
eden you’re the most embarrassing person🤣 you make the cringiest content, you only want love from others and don’t care how you love them back or them as a person, selfcentred old has been. Queen of humiliation. But go off

She must choose to have crippling anxiety too 😇 (she seems to anyway!)

Also, maybe don’t do this step quickly 😬
"Do this next step quickly... for 15 minutes" - makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They wanted people to be able to relate to the pics... they didn't want photos photoshopped ... aka they couldn't afford nor be assed to do it! Just an attempt for a cash grab from their deluded followers!
I love that they said that's why the photos look like that after the fact so they'd be more "real". I'm sorry I don't care if it's more realistic, I'm not inclined to follow your steak Diane recipe when it looks like my cats vommed on it 🤢

Surely part of the selling point of a cook book is making the food look good too? How the duck they have managed to get this published is beyond me
Why do those pancakes look like they've got dog food sprinkled on top? 🤢

• Haha
We should publish a book with all the photoshopped pics of Eden and the poison dwarf! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.