Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus my mum was looking after my dog and said at 7pm “ I might take him down to the river “ eh no it’s still way too hot for him. Our dogs in this country are not used to this weather
Missing a few walks will not kill them, but walking them
In this heat will

when I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore than I do
I went to Brighton yesterday and saw people out with dogs in the 31 degree heat. Selfish pricks.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hahahha ngl the voice over he did for darjeeling actually made me laugh ick or not 😂 what the duck they doing dragging it about in this weather tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahha ngl the voice over he did for darjeeling actually made me laugh ick or not 😂 what the duck they doing dragging it about in this weather tho
Yeah I've got to admit as much as I don't like him, that voice over was funny and it was the best content on Eden's page for about a year 🤣 but the dog walking bit pissed me right off

Reactions: 8
I am finding her really hard to tolerate recently, the Chai baby voice day in the life videos, the nostalgic "stand in every room of my parents house" tiktok.... god

And those makeup pics someone shared just proves it's not about having the most expensive makeup, it's about how you use it... she is caked

Reactions: 8
Yeah I've got to admit as much as I don't like him, that voice over was funny and it was the best content on Eden's page for about a year 🤣 but the dog walking bit pissed me right off
What can she find attractive about him he’s a walking ick in every way 🤢 mind you so is she when you take the slap off, filter off and it opens its massive gob.
she couldn’t keep a decent man and that’s why she has attached herself to the little ick

Reactions: 9
I am finding her really hard to tolerate recently, the Chai baby voice day in the life videos, the nostalgic "stand in every room of my parents house" tiktok.... god

And those makeup pics someone shared just proves it's not about having the most expensive makeup, it's about how you use it... she is caked
It's exactly that, you don't have to buy expensive makeup, it's all in the prep of your skin, cleanser, toner, moisturiser, exfoliating weekly, knowing your skin tone, primer if you need it. Eden needs to concentrate on her skin more and let it breathe. There is no need to use as much concealer as her and yazmin both do. If yaz is so concerned about bags under her eyes she should get a concealer in either pink, orange, red or yellow tones to cover up the bluish/purple darkness under the eye and then a concealer two shades lighter than her foundation on top but you don't need a lot and then just some brightening powder under the eye but again she doesn't need to cake her skin in it as the powder will be be in every little fine line and wrinkle, crease and will just look awful. I buy high end eyeshadow palettes as their better quality and more pigmented, but for anything else I'll use revolution, maybelline etc. Its definitely how you apply the makeup that makes the world of difference

Reactions: 9
That voice over was actually so much better than edens 😂😂😂… but that’s where it ends cause the cunts took the poor thing out in 30+ degree heat. They should be made to walk bare foot with fur coats on and a shame bell hanging off their necks. It makes me furious.

Reactions: 12
Angers me so much that Eden blocked me on tiktok because I told her to please stop walking her puppy in 30+ degree weather as it’s really irresponsible

She knows exactly what she is doing is wrong she is putting her puppies life in danger but as long as it makes her content she doesn’t give a tit

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Angers me so much that Eden blocked me on tiktok because I told her to please stop walking her puppy in 30 degree weather as it’s really irresponsible

She knows exactly what she is doing is wrong and putting her puppies life in danger but as long as it makes her content she doesn’t give a tit
I think some stuff they do is to make us react on here, but this is just completely out of order. They need that dog taken off them.

Reactions: 14
That voice over was actually so much better than edens 😂😂😂… but that’s where it ends cause the cunts took the poor thing out in 30+ degree heat. They should be made to walk bare foot with fur coats on and a shame bell hanging off their necks. It makes me furious.
I literally commented that 😂

Reactions: 3
Is this live just one big ad? 🤣 she never lists each product and talks it up, she's usually complaining about shades etc. But every product she's using is "amazing" and she's explaining how to use it

Reactions: 1
Someone on her live just said please bring out a book on how to deal with social media...these people need a good slap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.