Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Lloyds voiceover for Chai’s day in the life is the worst Ick i’ve ever had. Wow, how can she find him even slightly attractive to look at yet alone kiss or have sex.
It’s the worst cringiest thing I think that i’ve ever watched

Reactions: 23
So you’re telling me little rugrat clapped chai latte has been walking? On the ground? In the 35°c Kent has had today? Wow, how bleeping cruel.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So you’re telling me little rugrat clapped chai latte has been walking? On the ground? In the 35°c Kent has had today? Wow, how bleeping cruel.
TRIGGER WARNING:

This is what happens when you walk your dog on a pavement which is too hot.

EDEN, YOU ARE AN IRRESPONSIBLE SELFISH BASTARD - you shouldn’t have a puppy. You don’t deserve them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m actually raging she’s taken that dog out in the heatwave England are currently experiencing. It’s been over 30°c for a few days now and that dog has been out every single day. The amount of arguments I’ve had today and yesterday because of inconsiderate owners taking their dogs out, having them in cars, leaving them in cars etc. It was 29°c at 10am this morning. All floors would’ve been roasting hot by then. It was still 33°c at 6pm. It’s alright for them pair of idiots though, they can wear less clothing to make them cooler and they can control their body temperature. Animals bleeping can’t. That dog shouldn’t of been in a car or even out in the street in todays weather. Even going out in the garden can cause damage. That dog is in a BLACK carrier when she knows black the sun more than any other colour.

“We recommend walking your dog in the morning or evening when it's cooler to reduce the risk of heatstroke and burning their paws on the pavement.”.

What makes it worse is the fact she follows Southend dog training. They’re so tit hot on getting into thick peoples heads like Eden NOT TO TAKE YOUR DOG OUT WHEN ITS HOT. ESPECIALLY ANYTHING OVER 30°c!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t Eden or Lloyd going out in a big heavy coat, 2 layers of clothes, trousers, boots and socks. So why put a dog through it?????????

Even the dog is sick of her bleeping tit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m actually raging she’s taken that dog out in the heatwave England are currently experiencing. It’s been over 30°c for a few days now and that dog has been out every single day. The amount of arguments I’ve had today and yesterday because of inconsiderate owners taking their dogs out, having them in cars, leaving them in cars etc. It was 29°c at 10am this morning. All floors would’ve been roasting hot by then. It was still 33°c at 6pm. It’s alright for them pair of idiots though, they can wear less clothing to make them cooler and they can control their body temperature. Animals bleeping can’t. That dog shouldn’t of been in a car or even out in the street in todays weather. Even going out in the garden can cause damage. That dog is in a BLACK carrier when she knows black the sun more than any other colour.

“We recommend walking your dog in the morning or evening when it's cooler to reduce the risk of heatstroke and burning their paws on the pavement.”.

What makes it worse is the fact she follows Southend dog training. They’re so tit hot on getting into thick peoples heads like Eden NOT TO TAKE YOUR DOG OUT WHEN ITS HOT. ESPECIALLY ANYTHING OVER 30°c!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t Eden or Lloyd going out in a big heavy coat, 2 layers of clothes, trousers, boots and socks. So why put a dog through it?????????

Even the dog is sick of her bleeping tit.
What they need to do is a big thick faux fur coat on, do it all the way up and go walk outside barefoot and see if they can handle it. Cruel bastards

Reactions: 10
Seriously why is she still taking the dog out in the heat wave. Why. I almost collapsed yesterday…

Reactions: 8
Disgusting, cruel cunts walking Earl in the middle of the day like that. I (stupidly!) walked from my friend’s house to the pool in the grounds where she lives yesterday without shoes on and my feet were burning. We’re about 30 minutes from Tunbridge Wells. It was ROASTING hot here yesterday. That poor dog.

Reactions: 14
Jesus my mum was looking after my dog and said at 7pm “ I might take him down to the river “ eh no it’s still way too hot for him. Our dogs in this country are not used to this weather
Missing a few walks will not kill them, but walking them
In this heat will

when I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore than I do

Reactions: 19
Lol, i’m sure you have Lloyd.

Unless you’re becoming a model for Dior, no one will be impressed, literally no one
What moves? His Moves to Waitrose to buy a tit load more Shiraz ? 🤣 i can categorically state that there is lots this constantly agitated little man can do to knock me sick… but not in the urban dictionary definition this posh kid likes to throw around. He is a northern equivalent of the ‘raaaaaa where’s my Baccy’ Clapham Common contingent although he has taken a wrong path and is now doing time in West Kent under house arrest with Edwin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just catching up and what the duck is that book!! I can’t believe people paid £22 for a load of tit🤣🤣 Little elf, don’t quit your day job, oh tit forgot you didn’t have one🤭

Reactions: 7
That video almost had the same amount as views as she has followers 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.