Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video of Yaz mentioning the multimillionaire dad again. Also mentioning the amount of concealer she wears...wasn't that said in here the other day?
🤣🤣 they’re still thick, have no street smarts and look for assurance from randoms . Good for you pappa Harvz … poor sod🤣🤣 imagine flip flopping your offensive cosplaying of being rich/poor . No one is jealous hun..

It’s called the internet you bleeping mug 😅

How thick are these broads?

Posting your life on a public platform, being vulgar and selling your dignity and revealing your true vile self to anyone in the world - and they expect no comment to deviate away from “you’re the best person in the world”, “stunning hun”, “why am I crying? So proud of you!”
🤣 the incredulity of her🤣. She surely isn’t talking about when her sis Edwin told Spragg to tell everyone about Lee and she went on damage control Imagine.. those pesky trolls making things up …🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another video of Yaz mentioning the multimillionaire dad again. Also mentioning the amount of concealer she wears...wasn't that said in here the other day?
The make believe party in which Princess Anne was there 🤣🤣 the lies just come out so easily don’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone wants a laugh…all of Lloyd’s recipes from the “cook book” have been posted on this website: https://www.found.us/creators/lloydhulme?code=lloydhulme
Oh goody - I cannot bare to watch a second of Mocha Choca Latte’s DITL’s so I won’t be partaking in commenting on those. The voice goes right through me, I can’t watch a second of them.

This however; will entertain me 😄

Update: I’m on recipe number 2 and I am utterly shocked - HOW has this been published? I’m embarrassed 😳 the random commas where they shouldn’t be, lack of grammar, spelling mistakes, spacing errors. I’m dumbfounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They literally asked her to do content for it and it's still not marked as an ad?? She can't be that dense, surely?
Screenshot_20220813-155618_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Onion or Olive? 🥴 I'm astounded people have actually paid money for this, even more so with the "I can finally cook now because of you" comments
Screenshot_20220813-155620_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh goody - I cannot bare to watch a second of Mocha Choca Latte’s DITL’s so I won’t be partaking in commenting on those. The voice goes right through me, I can’t watch a second of them.

This however; will entertain me 😄

Update: I’m on recipe number 2 and I am utterly shocked - HOW has this been published? I’m embarrassed 😳
What I don't understand is they claim HP contacted them to make a cookbook, yet they do any proof reading on it? It looks incredibly bad on HP.. Some people make books and yet they are months, sometimes years in the making and yet Lloyd's is made in like a month maybe 2? Something doesn't add up to me

Reactions: 12
Onion or Olive? 🥴 I'm astounded people have actually paid money for this, even more so with the "I can finally cook now because of you" comments View attachment 1495491
Hahahahahahaha no, there is not ONE recipe that doesn’t sound like it hasn’t been written by an automated voice. It’s like when you ask Alexa/Siri to add something to your shopping list or write a text message for you and it comes out like a 5 year old has written it.

It’s so sloppy and lazy - just like them.

Even this - it reads like he wants you to use 12 bags of asparagus 😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahahaha no, there is not ONE recipe that doesn’t sound like it hasn’t been written by an automated voice. It’s like when you ask Alexa/Siri to add something to your shopping list or write a text message for you and it comes out like a 5 year old has written it.

Jesus wept.
When I say I'm in tears reading this, I actually mean it, not in the Yaz "I'm sobbing" cause she saw a fly do a barrell roll kinda way... It's just too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I say I'm in tears reading this, I actually mean it, not in the Yaz "I'm sobbing" cause she saw a fly do a barrell roll kinda way... It's just too funny
They took this a little too literal
997BF374-F78E-4E1B-A9EE-11F4563B173F.jpeg

Does anyone remember a video/live before this tit show of a book was released and Needy said that Little Lloyd was on the phone arguing with HP over the contents of the book?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice how unbelievably big headed Yaz has became since doing the tiktok shops? I used to find her actually quite friendly and entertaining, now she doesn’t even bother liking or replying to her comments/ compliments anymore and instead shoves multiple pointless videos down her followers throats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Blueberry Pancakes, or what's left of Edens "career" after she's threw it all down the toilet💩
Screenshot_20220813-162141_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If I'd bought that id feel like a right bleep reading it knowing they've literally trolled me, their brainwashed loser following into buying something so half assed!
I'm embarrassed for you both and also for any idiot that bought it!

Oh and talking of embarrassment... your reply is actually embarrassing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I'd bought that id feel like a right bleep reading it knowing they've literally trolled me, their brainwashed loser following into buying something so half assed!

“It’s just an emotion you CHOOSE to feel”

Just like everyone who CHOOSES to feel offended?

bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don't understand is they claim HP contacted them to make a cookbook, yet they do any proof reading on it? It looks incredibly bad on HP.. Some people make books and yet they are months, sometimes years in the making and yet Lloyd's is made in like a month maybe 2? Something doesn't add up to me
I honestly feel like there is no deal with HP. It seems more like some sort of FreePrints deal where they just typed a load of shite into the HP website and they made it into a book for them.

It shows as well not even Eden had a look at the book before he pressed print otherwise surely she would have noticed all the mistakes? Or maybe she really is that dim.

How do you choose to be embarrassed? You can’t choose emotions you flipping moron. How can someone who claims to have ‘crippling anxiety’ think you can choose whether to be embarrassed or not?
eden you’re the most embarrassing person🤣 you make the cringiest content, you only want love from others and don’t care how you love them back or them as a person, selfcentred old has been. Queen of humiliation. But go off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.