Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t understand fawning all over women who have babies like that either. You’ve performed a basic biological function!

Yaz did go OTT but I dont think there's anything wrong with fussing over a newborn/new mum, it might be a "basic bodily function" to some people but it's still a massive, celebratory achievement, especially if we don't know the back story (if they struggled with fertility etc)

Cant stand yaz though, acting like she birthed the child herself then posting it online waiting to be told how much of a good friend she is😭🤣🤣 if she was that special, surely she'd have actually been at the birth

Reactions: 23
noooo I cannot cope with another day in the life of PG Tips. I really hope she isn’t planning on doing this every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An absolute waste of NHS resources and this is why a and e is literally on its knees. Selfish wretched toad.
Well I think government cuts are more to blame but yes she shouldn’t be going to A and E for a broken toe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Day in the life of the rat is she trying to get a CBeebies nighttime story slot with that voice

• Haha
Well I think government cuts are more to blame but yes she shouldn’t be going to A and E for a broken toe
Yea true, I agree.. also fk the tories 😂 but it also doesn’t help when numpties like Eden go to a and e for a sodding bruised toe. 😂 They won’t do anything for it anyway.

Reactions: 10
that dog is going to be the size of a normal dog at this rate with the amount she feeds it. its not difficult to read the back of the food and see how much you're supposed to give

Reactions: 7
that dog is going to be the size of a normal dog at this rate with the amount she feeds it. its not difficult to read the back of the food and see how much you're supposed to give
it’ll end up obese like the one at her parents 😬

Reactions: 4
Day in the life of the rat is she trying to get a CBeebies nighttime story slot with that voice
Nope she’s copying off Cole & Abbie. They do it with their baby and Eden is copying. Go watch one of Cole & Abbies then come back and tell me if Eden has copied 😂 literally to the voice! But that’s my Opinion. You all may think I’m wrong.

Reactions: 7
It’s called the internet you bleeping mug 😅

How thick are these broads?

Posting your life on a public platform, being vulgar and selling your dignity and revealing your true vile self to anyone in the world - and they expect no comment to deviate away from “you’re the best person in the world”, “stunning hun”, “why am I crying? So proud of you!”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s called the internet you bleeping mug 😅

How thick are these broads?

Posting your life on a public platform, being vulgar and selling your dignity and revealing your true vile self to anyone in the world - and they expect no comment to deviate away from “you’re the best person in the world”, “stunning hun”, “why am I crying? So proud of you!”
Give me strength! Why does Yaz always wear a clashing colour bra with every top she wears 😫

Nope she’s copying off Cole & Abbie. They do it with their baby and Eden is copying. Go watch one of Cole & Abbies then come back and tell me if Eden has copied 😂 literally to the voice! But that’s my Opinion. You all may think I’m wrong.
shes copying Yaz’s DILT for Wolf.

imagine how much more benji could have made had his clients declared all their ads 😬.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another video of Yaz mentioning the multimillionaire dad again. Also mentioning the amount of concealer she wears...wasn't that said in here the other day?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.