Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve found it all. Dunno if I can post screenshots? šŸ™ˆ
basically Eden has 3x plus 2k more savings than the company made last yr
but I wouldnā€™t believe the accounts if their clients donā€™t even declare adsā€¦. šŸ˜£

Also Benji-boo was born in 1999. That means heā€™s gonna be 24 next year. The year of forgiveness for being a bleep remember.

Sheā€™s been appointed director of her own company in may as well. Presume for tax reasons before she got her loveshack

What is Yaz on about with her last TT? theyā€™re messages sheā€™s sent to her friend who was in labour. Very strangeā€¦.
You can post it itā€™s public information

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s just posted that eat with me and not declared the ad for her book. Sheā€™s promoting her own book so it should be declared. I swear this girl is just ā€¦. It has to be declared as ad and not just a crappy little hashtag in the comments. FFS

Reactions: 16
Ew. Sheā€™s just uploaded the mitt video someone has gifted her and all I could think about was her dirty belly button šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
I'm just putting these here for anyone who might be new to the thread. I know it was discussed on the last thread that she manipulated another fan to send messages to people. This is the girl who she conned out of money when she was in a vulnerable place health wise.

So is it actually because of Eden that new members arenā€™t allowed to comment on TT forums? I remember the rule being because TT users were getting people to come over and trying to break the rules to close the threads down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why are the deluded followers telling her to go to the hospital for her toe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Theyā€™re all as stupid as each other, no wonder they follow big bird like lost sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her limping around on that video has killed me, so dramaticšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Why are the deluded followers telling her to go to the hospital for her toe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Theyā€™re all as stupid as each other, no wonder they follow big bird like lost sheep.
I find people on tiktok so over the top, one half are doctors, the other half are solicitorsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
nurse again here :) what weā€™d do for a toe injury is paracetamol every 4-6 hours depending on the pain +/or iburprofen if it is particularly swollen. a piece of cut up cotton wool pad between the affected toe and the one next door to it, secured with some tape :)

my a&e is an 11/12 hour wait most days, if she ends up going i hope hers is much less!

genuinely hope this helps eedy, i donā€™t think your moon boot is best suited!

Reactions: 15
Not her making reading her new personality trait then asking on Instagram if she can skip through some chapters. Thatā€™s not how reading works Eden šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The mitt she's just posted about is classed as an Ad too. All she needs to do is read the bleeping rules. Silly silly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
weird AF ā€œsorry I put you through thisā€œ ā€œeverything we dreamed ofā€ is she the dad šŸ™ˆšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£
I think itā€™s bleeping weird to be proud of someoneā€™s ā€œperfectā€ birth. Like some women go through very traumatic births and feel they are to blame for it not being ā€œperfectā€

Anyway. Yaz is a twit. I donā€™t think this person is a best friend, think itā€™s just someone sheā€™s leeched onto.

1. Those texts to her ā€œbest friendā€ - MOST bizarre. MOST BIZARRREEEE! Iā€™m not gonna lie, I act as if l all my friends kids are my kids/ nieces & nephews. I was at some of their births screaming ā€œPUSH LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A POOā€ acting as photographer and water waitress (private births, I was allowed in with partner & mother). But I certainly wasnā€™t sending them creepy messages like this.
ā€œIā€™m so proud of you and canā€™t wait to meet herā€ would have sufficed šŸ„“ This whole family never cease to shock/amaze/disgust me. Theyā€™re incredibly fake and OTT.

There was literally no other reason for that video other than to blow smoke up her own arse.

2. I canā€™t imagine weā€™ll ever know the truth re. the businesses because I canā€™t see them declaring all of their income so take that with a pinch of salt when it comes to them uploading their tax returns.

3. I see that weā€™ve been treated to another Iced Mocha DITL. STOP WITH THE BASTARD VOICE, I FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK!!!!!!!

5. Also, whilst Iā€™m on one - what is it with the constant ā€œfeel sorry for meā€ narrative with this lot?

I donā€™t know about you guys but the only time Iā€™ve ever taken a picture of me crying is if Iā€™ve cried at a movie or a silly advert or something and sent it to a friend to show them what a wetwipe I am.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
1. Those texts to her ā€œbest friendā€ - MOST bizarre. MOST BIZARRREEEE! Iā€™m not gonna lie, I act as if l all my friends kids are my kids/ nieces & nephews. I was at some of their births screaming ā€œPUSH LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A POOā€ acting as photographer and water waitress (private births, I was allowed in with partner & mother). But I certainly wasnā€™t sending them creepy messages like this.
ā€œIā€™m so proud of you and canā€™t wait to meet herā€ would have sufficed šŸ„“ This whole family never cease to shock/amaze/disgust me. Theyā€™re incredibly fake and OTT.

There was literally no other reason for that video other than to blow smoke up her own arse.

2. I canā€™t imagine weā€™ll ever know the truth re. the businesses because I canā€™t see them declaring all of their income so take that with a pinch of salt when it comes to them uploading their tax returns.

3. I see that weā€™ve been treated to another Iced Mocha DITL. STOP WITH THE BASTARD VOICE, I FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK!!!!!!!

5. Also, whilst Iā€™m on one - what is it with the constant ā€œfeel sorry for meā€ narrative with this lot?

I donā€™t know about you guys but the only time Iā€™ve ever taken a picture of me crying is if Iā€™ve cried at a movie or a silly advert or something and sent it to a friend to show them what a wetwipe I am.
Ugh, I really donā€™t understand the ā€˜oh, Iā€™m crying Iā€™ll just take a picture of myselfā€™ unless like you if you feel a head for crying at a movie or something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just screams attention seeking. Imagine a nearly 30 year old doing thisšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t understand fawning all over women who have babies like that either. Youā€™ve performed a basic biological function!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow. Eden just keeps on getting worse and worse. She continuously gets away with tit and so many people continue excusing it as well! Itā€™s alarming!!! When is she going to have her day?

Reactions: 6
Just caught up. Whaaaatā€¦ please donā€™t tell me sheā€™s going to A&E for her toe šŸ™„ and the minions are encouraging it. People like this are part of the reason the NHS is struggling.

Whether it hurts or not they donā€™t give you anything magical, paracetamol and strap it. Even if itā€™s broken thereā€™s no magical repair for toes. Nurses wonā€™t turn you away either but I wish they would for some people!

Reactions: 11
Her saying a recipe in the cookbook is the ā€˜most famousā€™ . Behave Eden, no one wants your tiny boyfriends copy and pasted cookbook.

No one likes someone who tries to claim theyā€™re a professional with no training or experience at all. Heā€™s a google replica and I doubt theyā€™ve sold over 100 of those Books.

• Haha
Just caught up. Whaaaatā€¦ please donā€™t tell me sheā€™s going to A&E for her toe šŸ™„ and the minions are encouraging it. People like this are part of the reason the NHS is struggling.

Whether it hurts or not they donā€™t give you anything magical, paracetamol and strap it. Even if itā€™s broken thereā€™s no magical repair for toes. Nurses wonā€™t turn you away either but I wish they would for some people!
An absolute waste of NHS resources and this is why a and e is literally on its knees. Selfish wretched toad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.