Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody made a list yet of brands she's promoted recently that we can now guess was for money? Let me start please!

Lurpak

Please everyone else make your guesses! I'm intrigued what you all think...
The knife set..

And possibly the bed linen company!

Reactions: 5
I deffo see Eden as one of those jUsT mE aNd My KiDs & ‘pm me hun FUMIN’ kinda gals

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anybody made a list yet of brands she's promoted recently that we can now guess was for money? Let me start please!

Lurpak

I compiled a list of companies she's either tagged in a post or have gifted her since the new house. Yes, I'm bored and have nothing better to do 🤣

The white company
Oak and stone organics
Look fantastic
Alterior and puddles
Ready set lounge
Dusk
Bloom box club
Best barking behaviour
Pro Cook (where the knives were from)
Champo
Far and away
Sheglam (this was actually marked as a paid partnership)
Pawsome paws boutique
Sweet as you like
Boohoo
Cherryzuk

probably the epilator and surely the sound she used when she decided to do pilates for the first time ever
Definitely something going on with that random pilates post too! I would say I'm not sure about the epilator just because she didn't actually say what brand it was I think?

Reactions: 16
Is anyone good at looking at company accounts? Would be interesting to know how much money Connect are making
I’ve found it all. Dunno if I can post screenshots? 🙈
basically Eden has 3x plus 2k more savings than the company made last yr
but I wouldn’t believe the accounts if their clients don’t even declare ads…. 😣

Also Benji-boo was born in 1999. That means he’s gonna be 24 next year. The year of forgiveness for being a bleep remember.

She’s been appointed director of her own company in may as well. Presume for tax reasons before she got her loveshack

What is Yaz on about with her last TT? they’re messages she’s sent to her friend who was in labour. Very strange….

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What is the deal with Yaz?? Her best friend has just had a baby and according to yaz she has just given birth to her new best friend!?!?! What is with all the over the top fawning, it’s like she is so desperate to love and be loved! It’s too much, when I was in labour my best mate told me to stop whining and get on with it, because she was dying to hold the baby! Me and my best mate have ripped the tit out of each other for years, that’s what I call true friendship, not this over the top fake tit! Sorry it may just be me! Lol

Reactions: 17
What is the deal with Yaz?? Her best friend has just had a baby and according to yaz she has just given birth to her new best friend!?!?! What is with all the over the top fawning, it’s like she is so desperate to love and be loved! It’s too much, when I was in labour my best mate told me to stop whining and get on with it, because she was dying to hold the baby! Me and my best mate have ripped the tit out of each other for years, that’s what I call true friendship, not this over the top fake tit! Sorry it may just be me! Lol
weird AF “sorry I put you through this“ “everything we dreamed of” is she the dad 🙈😬😬🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
weird AF “sorry I put you through this“ “everything we dreamed of” is she the dad 🙈😬😬🤣
If I messaged my mates that type of stuff, they'd rip me a new hole and rightly so! Its just sad, desperate and downright weird! lol

Reactions: 22
Has yaz got a secret stash of sperm we didn't know about? 😂 How did she cause this etc. Christ get a griiiiip

• Haha
Reactions: 21
interesting. wonder why she didn’t name her “brand” edenharvz ltd lol
any savvy people on the thread who are in the know for this sort of thing? Does this mean we can see how much she made in April next year when she has to file her accounts?!

Reactions: 7

Lurpak

The Lounge underwear sets in the video she done about a week ago?

Reactions: 7
any savvy people on the thread who are in the know for this sort of thing? Does this mean we can see how much she made in April next year when she has to file her accounts?!

i think so, as a ltd company she has to declare all her earnings that go through her “company” so next tax year (ending april - published june i think) all her earnings (her salary as the director and only employee) will be made public. all of this info is on Companies House (government website, free for all to see!)

^ i think all this info above it correct, i’m just going off what i think my dad has to do for his ltd company! 😅😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.