Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please tell me she’s taking the piss that she’s bought a frigging moon boot for a broken toe. Moon boots are for ankle fractures and foot fractures ffs. I can’t even. What in the munchausen. Strap it up and suck it up you stupid stupid twit. Next she’ll be walking round with crutches and a neck brace

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I heard my partner doing a voice over like that for a day in the life of a bleeping dog, I'd have to end it. MASSIVE ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s literally a broken toe, irs not even the big one which is the worst isn’t it to break? I dunno but a candle or whatever fell on her foot does not warrant a bleeping moon boot. Jesus Christ. The attention this girl craves is hilarious

It’s like when your kid falls and scrapes their knee and they’re like it’s definitely broken I need a leg cast NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s literally a broken toe, irs not even the big one which is the worst isn’t it to break? I dunno but a candle or whatever fell on her foot does not warrant a bleeping moon boot. Jesus Christ. The attention this girl craves is hilarious

It’s like when your kid falls and scrapes their knee and they’re like it’s definitely broken I need a leg cast NOW.
My 6 year old nephew dropped a bowling ball on his foot and broke his toe. He just cracked on with life! Played rugby and everything. She needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 19
My 6 year old nephew dropped a bowling ball on his foot and broke his toe. He just cracked on with life! Played rugby and everything. She needs to grow the duck up
Yeah my daughter was playing hide and seek with her cousins and a door accidentally got shut on her foot in excitement when trying to hide, two toes were broken and she had them taped together and the next day she was dancing at my best friends wedding with the other children that were there. Her buying a moon boot is bleeping ridiculous 😂 is Eden even putting anything between her broken toe and the neighbouring toe before bandaging them together?

Reactions: 10
If she went to a&e with a broken toe they'd probably just give her some paracetamol and send her on her way. Unless the bone is sticking out of her skin there's no treatment other than ice and rest. People like her are the reason why my local a&e have 8 hour waits.

Reactions: 27
Paul Robinson? Double amputee? She comparing her bruised trotters to being like an amputee? What in the munchausen?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER??????????
He's a fictional character but still... its the fact she's so over bleeping dramatic about everything! I bet she'd even try and one up someone who is terminally ill and on their death bed... 'awh shame BUT my toe is literally the worst pain anyone has ever felt in their LIFE hun!'

Sorry I misread he only has one amputated leg not two but yeah!

Reactions: 12
She can't be this stupid. Surely. She must be doing it intentionally
It literally has zero self-awareness - it’s mentally lazy. Pure and utter selfish, self-indulgent bullshit, every bleeping day.

How she still has a platform just goes to show how bleeping dense society has become 🤯

Reactions: 12
Comparing herself to an amputee is she having a bleeping laugh? She has to be doing this deliberately at this point, nobody is that bleeping stupid surely.

Reactions: 9
Yeah my daughter was playing hide and seek with her cousins and a door accidentally got shut on her foot in excitement when trying to hide, two toes were broken and she had them taped together and the next day she was dancing at my best friends wedding with the other children that were there. Her buying a moon boot is bleeping ridiculous 😂 is Eden even putting anything between her broken toe and the neighbouring toe before bandaging them together?
If she doesn't buy a moonboot how will people know she's broken her toe? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's a fictional character but still... its the fact she's so over bleeping dramatic about everything! I bet she'd even try and one up someone who is terminally ill and on their death bed... 'awh shame BUT my toe is literally the worst pain anyone has ever felt in their LIFE hun!'

Sorry I misread he only has one amputated leg not two but yeah!
It reminds me of when my sister in law died in a really traumatic way and a girl I worked with compared my grief to when her dog died... no self awareness at all

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She did not just say she feels like Paul Robinson 🙈 WHYYYYY does she say the wrong thing ALLTHEDAMNFUCKINGTIMEEEEEE

Reactions: 5
Has anybody made a list yet of brands she's promoted recently that we can now guess was for money? Let me start please!

Lurpak

Please everyone else make your guesses! I'm intrigued what you all think...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.