Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't like that being used as an insult tbh
I think it’s gone from very feminine to trans! Probably better to say feminine, as people can look masculine or feminine whatever gender/sex etc!
We need to focus more on the pair being cunts than making ourselves look like we are being unfair when we’re just calling them out for stuff they have done out of their own choice

Reactions: 13
I would just like to make it clear that I have nothing wrong with transgender people, nor am I transphobic, my thread suggestion title was meant to be a bit of light hearted fun and I only added it purely because it rhymed well and it made it funnier, that was all. Many people on these threads have said he looks transgender and I simply just added it in as it rhymed with agenda and blender etc 🤷‍♀️ if anyone has a problem with it, I'm more than happy for admin to remove it if necessary

Reactions: 25
Seems like she’s licking her ass too though a bit tbh though she probably just doesn’t want to be mass reporter maybe I dunno but she doesn’t need sympathy ffs. bleeping sick of people saying she hasn’t had the right support. She has, she’s got management, she’s been doing this job for 3 years. She knows exactly what she’s sodding well doing. As she said in that deleted rant about that girl not telling the truth. It’s a job so she should know.
Just adding on that if her management aren’t supporting her and doing what’s right by making sure their clients know the law, so they don’t get fined or in trouble then maybe she should think about changing said management 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ll be completely honest I don’t even understand what “looking trans” looks like. I follow a few trans creators and to look at them you wouldn’t even be able to tell.
There was a comment made a few threads ago about the lines under his chest area, it was just his ever expanding body that made his moobs look like they had had surgery, and people just ran with it especially as he’s a midget man too but people forget there are short men lol.

Reactions: 3
The management Eden uses can’t be that successful if they barely use their own dead tiktok page, the last time they posted was in April and before that they would post so much content

it looks like it’s ran by a bunch of naive young adults who have given up

Oh god finally caught up after three days... Obviously don't want to risk the thread but I hope people who said they were going to contact the ad people did cos she can't be allowed to get away with this tit

i think from what I read on tiktok she did by many via tiktok anyway

Oh god finally caught up after three days... Obviously don't want to risk the thread but I hope people who said they were going to contact the ad people did cos she can't be allowed to get away with this tit
I did, also contacted connect but no response 🙃 will update if i get one x

im genuinely shocked at how they are a company if this is how they do business.. it shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone good at looking at company accounts? Would be interesting to know how much money Connect are making

Reactions: 2
I did, also contacted connect but no response 🙃 will update if i get one x

im genuinely shocked at how they are a company if this is how they do business.. it shouldn't be allowed.
They do not seem like a very professional company. I highly doubt you will receive a response from them as they seem to only care about the money that comes in. Why else would they be ignoring all of the crazy things she has done / said and being in her videos about her going live

I'm just putting these here for anyone who might be new to the thread. I know it was discussed on the last thread that she manipulated another fan to send messages to people. This is the girl who she conned out of money when she was in a vulnerable place health wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Connect is the management The Cole’s have recently left isn’t it? If so just goes to show, there decent humans, respectful and have morals so I can see why they did leave connect.

Connect is the management The Cole’s have recently left isn’t it? If so just goes to show, there decent humans, respectful and have morals so I can see why they did leave connect.
No coles have only just joined connect .that's who there with now jay and poppy are as well and dan and chloe .see I know loads of creaters that I follow that are with connect and that have left old management's for connect .I'm pretty sure sam ryder from the eurovision is also with them as well .as I remember seeing him on there website .so I don't think there all bad from all the people they seem to have as they have loads of people under there management .however they arnt doing any favours by keeping eden and manrika for that matter as well

Just had a look at their ig and seeing Yaz's post for dominoes is sad. She's spent more time focusing on Eden and little lad than herself. I can't tell if she thinks that that's what they'd want and she's not who they actually want to feature due to her low self esteem, or if Eden pressured her or if her management told her to feature them too?

Reactions: 4
Naaaaah - I can’t even finish the video. I can’t, it’s giving me the ick. My head genuinely went straight into my hands. I can’t watch it 🤮
What have I just watched. Ffs. Clearly she’s seen wolfs day in the life gets a good viewing number, I can deal with those, but the dog… the voice…! 😩

go Gemma 🤣

Wait, she’s actually ordered a moon boot for a (probably not) broken toe? 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
She’s bruised her toe and acting like her necks broken. Even if it was a broken toe, the very reasoning why you don’t go to A&E with it is because it’s very much a minor injury.

Get a grip Eden you attention bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.