Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's returned her £500 gadget and took the dog to more shops n for food , poor thing looks poorly oh n small man did her laces up for her ,I guess he is nearer to the pavement !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she's brave not having chai latte on a lead
Bet the dog is itching to run away from her and midget man, Imagine the stench and state of the shed especially after he’s been drinking all day. Then gummy yaz turns up and looks like she might gobble you all up😂

In all seriousness though they’re close to the road, as you can see in the background and then she doesn’t have a lead, that poor dog wouldn’t know any better if she ran off or was frightened somehow. It’s crazy how irresponsible they both are when even the calmest of dogs can be randomly freaked and run off.

Reactions: 15
Eden and yaz we all know you read this, please take that dog to the vet cos it doesn't look well at all.

Reactions: 21
She's returned her £500 gadget and took the dog to more shops n for food , poor thing looks poorly oh n small man did her laces up for her ,I guess he is nearer to the pavement !
100% Lloyd told her to take it back cuz of how expensive it was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dog isn’t even wearing a collar or ID tag which is illegal as well. She doesn’t care.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking that? She looks weird in her recent
I suspect it was the runt, and she’s still not had its second jab done. The poor thing probably wants to go home to sleep with it being a puppy too and she’s just been galavanting round with it all
Day for attention off people. Doubt it’s even had any water while she’s been bleeping here there and everywhere. Idiot.

Also it really should be on a lead. All
It takes is for someone to go yoink and that dog is gone or it’s runs off.

Reactions: 17
Dead serious I'm so fucked off with this bleep thinking the rules don't apply to her. Has anybody contacted B&Q cos if not I will. Pissed me right off.

This tweet was 5 days ago. Is Eden not embarrassed?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't put on here if your contacting anyone or posting it on here once you have as your just going to get the thread shut down for taking it of tattle .the admins have already stopped new people that join tattle from commenting on the tiktok threads because of all the rule breaking

Reactions: 18
Puppies should be getting around 18-20 hours sleep a day, this poor puppy isn’t getting half of that when they are taking her pillar to post.

This puppy still hasn’t received her full vaccines yet they are happy taking her out to multiple public spaces daily without ID on a collar or a lead, if this puppy ever ran away no one would know who to contact in an emergency or if it’s microchipped? They’re being so irresponsible

This poor puppy won’t make it a year if they continue using it like an item instead of a dog

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I suspect it was the runt, and she’s still not had its second jab done. The poor thing probably wants to go home to sleep with it being a puppy too and she’s just been galavanting round with it all
Day for attention off people. Doubt it’s even had any water while she’s been bleeping here there and everywhere. Idiot.

Also it really should be on a lead. All
It takes is for someone to go yoink and that dog is gone or it’s runs off.
100% the runt, she was sold on the basis of being even tinier than the others. She definitely didn’t look right sat on that cafe chair 🥺

Reactions: 8
Just really makes me so angry that they sold chai as tea cup which means sickly and probably shunned from the mum too early. The doggo looks sickly, chai does not healthy at all, it’s constantly squinting. 😞

Sophiena is an annoying prick 😂 does my head in, she has a thread on here too.
She’s a other intolerable human

Reactions: 7
She finally gets an ad and forgets to tag the brand and “forgets” to disclose it’s an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just really makes me so angry that they sold chai as tea cup which means sickly and probably shunned from the mum too early. The doggo looks sickly, chai does not healthy at all, it’s constantly squinting. 😞

She’s a other intolerable human
This is what I thought, something going on with her eyes, they look very not right

Reactions: 5
When I got rid of my old mattress I had it for about 5 years, every Thursday I fake tan, when I chucked the mattress away there was very slight discolouration, not bad at all considering the length of time I had it and how much I fake tan, I’m calling bullshit there’s no chance she has that much staining after a year
oh no, you wouldn’t want to see the state of mine after a year, it’s sooo stained! 😂 And I have a mattress protector, and only use light/medium! Although the shape of that stain doesn’t look like mine, mines body shaped from where I’ve slept. Hers looks different!!

Reactions: 4
Puppies should be getting around 18-20 hours sleep a day, this poor puppy isn’t getting half of that when they are taking her pillar to post.

This puppy still hasn’t received her full vaccines yet they are happy taking her out to multiple public spaces daily without ID on a collar or a lead, if this puppy ever ran away no one would know who to contact in an emergency or if it’s microchipped? They’re being so irresponsible

This poor puppy won’t make it a year if they continue using it like an item instead of a dog

I was thinking this!! I can’t believe she’s just taking her out with no collar or lead 😩😩 so irresponsible!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.