Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yaz is saying sorry for spraying too much perfume yesterday😂

Hiya yaz x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey yaz hope you’re doing ok hun and your little ones lungs aren’t full of perfume. Ps must be quite butthurt because you’ve deleted the video ya snowflake 😂

Also you’re that sad and pathetic you have to keep up with tattle for content. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she not embarrassed making it so obvious she’s obsessed with reading about herself on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they always get some sort of life changing news every week 😂 and then nothing comes of it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has yaz managed to answer my question I asked her on her thread yet? Probably not as she won't wanna expose what a utter scumbag she is and what a utter scumbag she supports!

Reactions: 5
Is she not embarrassed making it so obvious she’s obsessed with reading about herself on here?
Makes it worse how she ignores everything we say that has depth. She just takes the jokey stuff. We say so much that is constructive but they continue to bury themselves. Can’t save those who don’t want saving

Reactions: 9
“I wasn’t going to post today because I’ve had some life changing news”…. Okay, but you’ve posted and your know by the end of the day there’ll be about 20 videos. She does the same every single time and it’ll just turn out to be something like “mac products on her tiktok shop” or something ridiculous like that as always.

Also, them trainers are horrendous. They all claim how they have fashion sense when in reality, they really don’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Star holroyd posted a video on how much she made in July 2022 and from the creator fund she only got about £650 on her best month. She only has 1 million followers but her engagement is as high as Edens. She said she gets most of her money from advertising and in July she made £21k in total but Eden doesn’t do any advertising..
Just realised this was already posted - apologies 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she taking her venti pup cup to B&Q? Tbf she strikes me as the the type of person to call it a service dog 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I got rid of my old mattress I had it for about 5 years, every Thursday I fake tan, when I chucked the mattress away there was very slight discolouration, not bad at all considering the length of time I had it and how much I fake tan, I’m calling bullshit there’s no chance she has that much staining after a year

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.