Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a BEG!!! I’ve never once seen her use anything from made by Michell. How can that be a ‘dream’ brand to work with when you’ve never openly used or influenced any of his products! twit.
Never seen her eat five guys either 🙄😅 she’s so thirsty tagging the companies, moneys drying up

Reactions: 18
New thread time 🧐

I mean dreaming big would be getting a deal working with a fashion brand, or building up some form of career….
Not begging free burgers and free makeup from Jamie Genevieve and that Mitchell dude that does make up - pretty sure yaz is the one that promotes him a lot anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her own brand??? Who would even want to help her achieve that🤣 she can’t even do an AD properly let alone have something with her own name on. I can guarantee 70% of her followers are either people watching in shock of her content or robot account shes paid for. So having her own brand will not benefit anyone. However this will be fu**ing hilarious to see happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Little Lloyd thinks he’s a lad, while his Misses is out here doing illegal AD’s

Reactions: 11
Her own brand??? Who would even want to help her achieve that🤣 she can’t even do an AD properly let alone have something with her own name on. I can guarantee 70% of her followers are either people watching in shock of her content or robot account shes paid for. So having her own brand will not benefit anyone. However this will be fu**ing hilarious to see happen!
Having her own brand would require her to actually work. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many Decisions, sacrifice snd compromise could you possibly need to go through in just 7 months of your relationship 🤣🤣 jeez if it’s a lot of work for them now; they’re not even going to hit the 1 year mark😅 they should still be in the honeymoon faze!

Having her own brand would require her to actually work. 😂
I can see Lloyd having his own brand of wine the amount he’s downing them. Every meal he cooks has some sort of wine, every restaurant he gets a bottle of wine. He really needs to get some help

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.