Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot. Their relationship is on its last knees by the looks of things

Reactions: 8
Who is it that does the epic recaps lol recap on last thread will be a belter 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why but when I read the ‘only 24’ title of this thread the tik tok sound ‘I’m just a baby’ pops into my head - she’s used the sound for latte (aka chai) but she needs to use it for herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg did anyone see how much perfume yaz put on? I'm surprised that doesn't make that poor little baby ill, that smell must be horrendous for him to put up with when he's trying to have a little cwtch off his mum! or maybe that's her way of trying to wean him off her tit! I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around her wearing that much perfume! Its gross!

Oh my god this thread’s edits are epic - you bastards have the pics up before I even have time to Google 🤣🤣 the lesbian pe teacher vibes 🤣 (sorry, sincerely, to lesbian pe teachers out there )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg did anyone see how much perfume yaz put on? I'm surprised that doesn't make that poor little baby ill, that smell must be horrendous for him to put up with when he's trying to have a little cwtch off his mum! or maybe that's her way of trying to wean him off her tit! I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around her wearing that much perfume! Its gross!
Watch him be diagnosed with asthma in a couple of years, that’ll give her some sympathy content

Reactions: 7
B68E9D6F-6A88-4A15-9A38-6CEF4006DB62.jpeg

there’s been a lot of talk in this thread about how much can be made and this video is very interesting! Paid partnerships are definitely the money maker which we all know E has very few of

Reactions: 14
If adults have 32 teeth why on earth do yasmin Eden and Freya have 200 between them?
She counted them before and she has the normal amount. We can just see every single one of them because their mouths are so effing huge

• Haha
View attachment 1473946
there’s been a lot of talk in this thread about how much can be made and this video is very interesting! Paid partnerships are definitely the money maker which we all know E has very few of
Yeah I think the most money is made from paid partnerships. It’s the new form of influencing now Insta is dying. Tiktok will
However have its day though and just like all
The other social medias will become irrelevant soon.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1473946
Yeah I saw this last night and meant to post it here! The brand deals are definitely where it’s at and Eden isn’t getting any. She must be skint.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw this last night and meant to post it here! The brand deals are definitely where it’s at and Eden isn’t getting any. She must be skint.
Star has 1m followers and made 23k in a month. Eden has 3m and gets gifted dog treats

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Star holroyd posted a video on how much she made in July 2022 and from the creator fund she only got about £650 on her best month. She only has 1 million followers but her engagement is as high as Edens. She said she gets most of her money from advertising and in July she made £21k in total but Eden doesn’t do any advertising..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.