Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dickheads taken little crappe latte into b and q despite there being a ban on dogs unless their assistant dogs or service dogs. twit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s such a self entitled hole taking that stupid little dog into shops! She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Look Eden, I get it. I have to tell my toddler things several times before the message sinks in so once again (because you're only 24) YOU SHOULDN'T BE TAKING AN UNVACCINATED PUPPY INTO PUBLIC SPACES, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT DON'T PERMIT DOGS. YOU ARE RISKING YOUR PUPPY'S HEALTH AND ANY DISABLED CUSTOMERS WHO RELY ON THEIR SERVICE DOGS TO KEEP THEM SAFE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The fact she's actually muted guide dog from comments on her videos and continues to think she's above the rules prancing that little rat to every shop, not caring about others or the health of her own dog is vile. so disrespectful.

Does she actually think she's a celebrity? In ten years no one will remember your name Eden😂😂

apart from when i see shoe boosters... maybe then i'll remember midget man.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine if we all had the same mentality as Eden and thought the rules didn’t apply to us and our dogs? I’ve got a cockapoo who’s very well behaved (most the time 😒) so maybe I’ll take her into B&Q next time I go because Eden did and because I’m going to be as ignorant as her 😅 and that’s the problem really… she has a large audience (god knows why) and although she’s not responsible for what they do there’s absolute idiots that will watch her video and copy!

Reactions: 12
She has addressed the bed😂

Also, that bedding cost her £400! Could get a whole bed for that😂
Who in their right mind is spending £400 on bedsheets, £700 on knives and £500 on a laser within a week? That's bleeping insane. The girl doesn't live in the real world at all.

Spending all that money won't make you feel less empty inside Eedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if we all had the same mentality as Eden and thought the rules didn’t apply to us and our dogs? I’ve got a cockapoo who’s very well behaved (most the time 😒) so maybe I’ll take her into B&Q next time I go because Eden did and because I’m going to be as ignorant as her 😅 and that’s the problem really… she has a large audience (god knows why) and although she’s not responsible for what they do there’s absolute idiots that will watch her video and copy!
Exactly! The puppy content is what is really riling me about Eden - although appreciate there are many reasons I could choose from! We recently got a puppy after literally YEARS of debating if it was the right decision. Eden is literally just ticking these life changing decisions and moments off so she can film content. And she is portraying every one of these steps as a walk in the park - meet a guy, get engaged, move in together, get a puppy, and NONE of these actions result in any additional responsibility or compromise. Living in dream world and I hope the bump back down to earth isn't too painful.

Reactions: 15
The fact she's actually muted guide dog from comments on her videos and continues to think she's above the rules prancing that little rat to every shop, not caring about others or the health of her own dog is vile. so disrespectful.

Does she actually think she's a celebrity? In ten years no one will remember your name Eden😂😂

apart from when i see shoe boosters... maybe then i'll remember midget man.
Rules don't apply to Eden Harvz! She's deluded, she genuinely thinks she's more important than anyone else. I don't think I've ever detested someone on the internet more.

They keep saying she's only 24, she doesn't know any better... Funny that because she likes to talk down to everyone and act like she's the font of all knowledge so which one is it? You can't keep using age and inexperience as an excuse forever. Is she gonna wait til she gets to 30 and then officially come out as a bleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Beds don’t get stained by fake tan unless your pissing yourself or soaking it through the sheets, such bullshit lol. Little man has pissed himself and they are dutty and probably never cleaned it.
I tell you I RAN here when I saw her taking the dog to b&q, it’s defo the Tunbridge wells one!!!
She does it for the attention now Om sure, she needs to engagement and at least hate will bring her that

Reactions: 15
She’s deleted my comment about Lloyd’s fake PTSD 😂 aw and blocked me! Devo!
Oh pudding - are you ok? 😔

Also, why is Yaz giving off Sophiena_official vibes? 🥲 she’s funny & authentic - you are quite the opposite - Piss awwwwwwffffff!

64AAD1CD-4740-4C66-AF04-B246C5F76128.png

Rules don't apply to Eden Harvz! She's deluded, she genuinely thinks she's more important than anyone else. I don't think I've ever detested someone on the internet more.

They keep saying she's only 24, she doesn't know any better... Funny that because she likes to talk down to everyone and act like she's the font of all knowledge so which one is it? You can't keep using age and inexperience as an excuse forever. Is she gonna wait til she gets to 30 and then officially come out as a bleep?
Spot on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.