Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she was asked to leave she’d be an attention seeking entitled cow and say it’s her support animal.

Reactions: 16
Realistically what benefit is the dog having from being traipsed around b&q, other shops and then sat around whilst Eden and pissy pants eat food. She’s not getting exercise and is just being exploited for edens videos where’s she’s holding her. She’s merely a prop.

Reactions: 24
Could you imagine how she would react if Lloyd posted a video of himself prancing around in underwear? How hypocritical.

Reactions: 9
Doing an AD is it acceptable to just throw it in the comments just like I’ve typed it or does it need to be in the description? I’ve randomly scrolled her comments and seen that on the video with her pants.

Reactions: 6
So I wonder if she hoovered that shake and vac up straight away, I've heard of dogs having reactions to it.

Reactions: 9
It needs to be in the caption or clearly marked across the video itself. I’ve reported her to the ASA

Reactions: 16
Just a quick note, I know people are annoyed at her, rightly so but commenting on here saying you’ve reported her to x,y,z can put the thread at risk. She’s problematic and deserves to be reported to these places but announcing it on here could result in thread being shut down as it’s against tattle rules :) not trying to have a go/tell people what to put on here but for the sake of the thread, please don’t put that on here x

Reactions: 19
for someone who wasn't going to do a house tour, we all now know what every room looks like

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.