Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£500 on make up and beauty products when she has loads at home just can’t be bothered to box them up? What world is she living in
And there’s people in the comments bleeping praising her for it? No way she’s laid the full £500 for that, she either had a voucher or is doing pay weekly.

Reactions: 8
One thing that really bothered me about the £500 Haul is her reaction to that room spray. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying she had to like it or pretend to like it but her reaction was SO unprofessional. It really pissed me off

Reactions: 8
I really don’t like Yaz nearly as much as I don’t like Eden but I am sooo glad she’s the one becoming more successful 🤣 she’s clearly making thousands and doing amazing deals like with Charlotte Tilbury while Edens having to lie about deals with brands 🤣

Reactions: 15
Every time Lloyd cooks something with a non stick pan he always uses a piece of metal cutlery to stir it up and it always gets on my nerves 😆

Reactions: 15
Also I know it’s a pasta dish but his just looks so sloppy and gross. They were talking in the live earlier abut some random friends I’ve never heard of coming to her house (didn’t sound like a friend cause it was the first time meeting and she was like ‘no your my pal come to my house and Lloyd will cook’, he then started slagging off her pals choice of food which was mac n cheese, yet he’s come out with that being better…
Honestly if he was such a chef he claims and I was coming around Id want something proper not the pasta tit he makes daily which is so easy.

Reactions: 9
I'm behind on videos because I've unfollowed Eden, Yaz and Lloyd. But everyone keeps saying Lloyd looks trans and now I can't unsee it 😂 🤦‍♀️ the taste test video on Lloyd's page, he looks like a pregnant trans man 😬 the tiny bit of hair on his chin does him no justice to the look either 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I know it’s a pasta dish but his just looks so sloppy and gross. They were talking in the live earlier abut some random friends I’ve never heard of coming to her house (didn’t sound like a friend cause it was the first time meeting and she was like ‘no your my pal come to my house and Lloyd will cook’, he then started slagging off her pals choice of food which was mac n cheese, yet he’s come out with that being better…
Honestly if he was such a chef he claims and I was coming around Id want something proper not the pasta tit he makes daily which is so easy.
That pasta looks rank. Proper watery 🤢 how the hell has he got a cook book???

Reactions: 5
Literally says she is not going to read the comments but then asks people to write in the comments what they have eaten. Ok hun.

Reactions: 3
Shes just a follower who became and admin, this will be their first meeting!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To Yasmin,

If you’re going to preach about how you don’t use filters or edit your photos. At least take the teeth whitening off when you’re eating because the last time I checked, brioche chocolate buns weren’t white. So yet again, you’ve been caught out like the liar you and your sister both are.

Just another tip too, brush your teeth. It looks a very off white yellow colour. That indicates you don’t brush your tongue and that would explain the sticky stringy spit that is always in your mouth clinging on for dear life from tongue to root of mouth. Maybe lay off the Pepsi max and cola as it’s more than likely causing you to be dehydrated or better still, stop talking so much as it’s giving you dry mouth. Just a few suggestions :)

Thanks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I recorded the live whilst I was cleaning but nothing really happened.

Eden is banned from posting because her video of her and Lloyds song (which she was proud of - like a 4 year old is proud of a stick drawing) got reported for nudity - hahaaahaa. Shame.

Then they once had an argument as Lloyd wanted to make KFC but her dad had fed the chicken to the dogs and pretended he hadn’t. Lloyd threatened to go back to London.

And when they went to visit Carla and Paul, he expected Lloyd to fix Carla’s shower.
The comments on the live were bleeping delusional. "I cry everytime I see you and Pg tips" "I'm so proud of you, buying your own house, getting a dog, you've come so far" "I'm in tears watching this, you're so beautiful"

I was like Jesus wept get a grip. She's just a woman. Nothing special. That was the first time in months I've watched a live. I remember why now. X

Reactions: 12
Emetaphobia where? I don’t think people that struggle with emet physically let their dog lick anywhere near their mouth. Especially their teeth.
As an actual emetephobic, I would never consider even having pets, not even letting one near my mouth. Would never eat the food she eats, would never drink Red Bull in fear I would be sick. This woman is full of tit. She has no idea how the real world works. Infuriating.

Reactions: 10
To Yasmin,

If you’re going to preach about how you don’t use filters or edit your photos. At least take the teeth whitening off when you’re eating because the last time I checked, brioche chocolate buns weren’t white. So yet again, you’ve been caught out like the liar you and your sister both are.

Just another tip too, brush your teeth. It looks a very off white yellow colour. That indicates you don’t brush your tongue and that would explain the sticky stringy spit that is always in your mouth clinging on for dear life from tongue to root of mouth. Maybe lay off the Pepsi max and cola as it’s more than likely causing you to be dehydrated or better still, stop talking so much as it’s giving you dry mouth. Just a few suggestions :)

Thanks.
I reckon she smokes like a chimney too. Hence all the perfume x

Reactions: 5
She's so tone deaf. Another £500 on stuff she really doesn't need when I guarantee at least 75% of her
actual following (not the 2.5 milly she bought) are 1. Struggling to cover everything atm and 2. Unable to even spare £50 on products willy nilly! She makes me sick. For someone who's 'meant' to be a mental health advocate... just remember people actually kill themselves when they don't feel as good as or compare to their 'idols'. Please do remember that when you relentlessly keep on bragging!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.