Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog will never be able to be put on the floor. Chai is a fashion accessory

She absolutely wasn’t just talking about music ads!!!
She was talking about ads in general the idiot

Reactions: 9
This thread has moved soooo fast tonight, loving it.
I enjoyed it when she said she had to do a really deep dive on Google to find the restaurant. Just Google French restaurant in Maidstone and it’s the first one that comes up hahaha. Also Lloyd looks absolutely gone in that video. Unsure of how he even found his car, let alone drove it home.

Reactions: 15
Pets at home is the worst place to take your dog for a groom, I was buying something for my dog and all of a sudden I could hear yelping and whining, I looked up and saw a dog restrained in the waiting area, ON IT'S OWN!! no one in sight, I had to leave I had tears in my eyes, I dread to think what went on afterwards, they don't give a tit
Only just catching up with this thread but I can second this, my dog is completely and utterly traumatised from having his nails clipped at Pets at Home. We weren’t allowed in with him and we could hear him screaming/crying the whole time, she cut down too far into the quick so most of his nails were bleeding and now I can’t even get the vets to cut his nails. He has to wear a muzzle and he is absolutely traumatised, he kicks and growls and cries the whole time. However, we had a breakthrough today and with the involvement of a LOT of cheese he finally let me cut some of them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's only done this as she's about to be reported 😂😂
Had no idea and yet she's been doing tiktok since about 2019 I think, I know she likes to remind everyone she downloaded tiktok before the lockdown and before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon? How can you call tiktok your job, been doing for a few years and not know the rules to posting an ad, even Lloyd knew ffs

Reactions: 13
I have her address thanks to right move... deffo tempted to go get their car reg to report them fully to the police for his drink driving. Its the most scummy thing you could do risking innocent peoples lives!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I swear she’s doing things on purpose right now to cause drama because she’s got nothing else going for her on tik tok and no views otherwise.

I hope it backfires on her and her management drop her. Although her management are just as bad and blocked me off a charity live for telling them what they were doing was unsafe/not right for a charity live so I won’t hold my breath on that one!

Reactions: 12
You can send them an email with every piece of evidence and names/addresses, reg etc and they 100% will take it seriously! I know there are people local to her on this thread... she needs to be very bleeping careful!

I swear she’s doing things on purpose right now to cause drama because she’s got nothing else going for her on tik tok and no views otherwise.

I hope it backfires on her and her management drop her. Although her management are just as bad and blocked me off a charity live for telling them what they were doing was unsafe/not right for a charity live so I won’t hold my breath on that one!
That 'management company are utter scumbags also!!!

I have her address thanks to right move... deffo tempted to go get their car reg to report them fully to the police for his drink driving. Its the most scummy thing you could do risking innocent peoples lives!!!!!
Someone needs to do it 100% and tell them to check the cctv in her area and watch her tik toks, he looks plastered. Still a lot of comments about him drink driving on her videos, not deleted yet, what's the bets she's crying to her management, her mum or yazmin

Nah people are actually commenting saying he’s only had ‘one pint’ and how do you know the wine isn’t alcohol free? Whaaaat? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know the limits are different in England compared to where I am but I just would never, ever drink and drive no matter what the bloody limit is.

Reactions: 15
She absolutely wasn’t just talking about music ads!!!
Definitely not just musicad she said "loads of companys do it", that's probably just for you Eden because they don't want to associated with you, the company's have seen the comments on ads which you can't control, they've seen the real reaction of people to you advertising something, they know exactly what they're doing by asking you to not disclose its an ad. As an "influencer" you'd think she'd know better or at least have more knowledge. Well done on grassing yourself up in front of 4k people mind, I wonder if her management will be contacting her about that

Reactions: 12
Definitely not just musicad she said "loads of companys do it", that's probably just for you Eden because they don't want to associated with you, the company's have seen the comments on ads which you can't control, they've seen the real reaction of people to you advertising something, they know exactly what they're doing by asking you to not disclose its an ad. As an "influencer" you'd think she'd know better or at least have more knowledge. Well done on grassing yourself up in front of 4k people mind, I wonder if her management will be contacting her about that
Loads of people are tagging her management and it doesn't look good for them so I doubt they'll be happy about it, but they've stuck up for her before and don't seem to care what she does as long as they're getting paid unfortunately

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.