Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS calm down, it’s ok, it’s little baby Edie who’s only 24 (and a half now actually… as I think her birthday is feb) so any ads she doesn’t disclose it’s fine she’s just a baby!!! And if it’s not ok, Eden will disappear for a few days with awful anxiety and big sis Yaz who lives up Eden’s hole will do a tik tok crying about us bullying her sister who’s ONLY 24 and then it’ll be ok 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
GUYS calm down, it’s ok, it’s little baby Edie who’s only 24 (and a half now actually… as I think her birthday is feb) so any ads she doesn’t disclose it’s fine she’s just a baby!!! And if it’s not ok, Eden will disappear for a few days with awful anxiety and big sis Yaz who lives up Eden’s hole will do a tik tok crying about us bullying her sister who’s ONLY 24 and then it’ll be ok 👌🏼
Yeah. 💯 except the frequency of this unlikable, entitled behaviour is getting more and more frequent. And FYI you thick bleep minions/ Yaz…before you start… this isn’t about a comment this is about bragging and acting with specific intent. Thanks Edwin, tonight has been golden 🤌🏻

Reactions: 11
She’ll say she was doing role - play cos she’s such a great actress that was an educational ad for awareness to make sure when you do an ad, you say it’s an ad coz she would never do an ad without saying it’s an ad. That would be wrong. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Branded content on TikTok is defined as content that promotes goods or services where you will receive (or have already received) something of value from a third party, such as a brand, in exchange for your post, or which you might otherwise need to disclose in accordance with your local laws or regulations. It could be a brand endorsement, partnership, or another kind of promotion for a product or service.

Branded Content Toggle

The Branded content toggle helps you communicate clearly when a commercial relationship exists between you and a business.

You must enable the Branded content toggle when posting Branded content on TikTok. When you enable the toggle, it adds a disclosure (for example, #Ad) to the description of your post. The Branded content toggle is available to all accounts globally.

Branded content must only contain music from the Commercial Music library. If you (or your brand / advertising partner) have obtained the necessary music licensing rights to use music which is not available in the Commercial music library then you must upload your Branded content post via the normal TikTok post upload flow (not through the TikTok Creator Marketplace) and confirm you have obtained the necessary rights to use that music.

So she could end up getting done for copyright infringement due to using any random sound - has to be related to the ad from what I’ve read and also she is supposed to disclose an ad is an ad in accordance to the law.

that’s what it says on tiktok rules regarding ads anyway

Reactions: 6
Guys leave her alone!!! She advertises red bull without them even asking at the young age of only 24!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Episode 6: “The educator”
Lmao I’m loving this little series 😂

Also if she’s doing an ad shouldn’t she be disclosing it to her management anyway as they take a cut of all her ads or promotions. She would also need to declare profits to hmrc too or is she lying about how much she’s earning to them too? V

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eden Harvey - Advertises red bull for free, Lloyd wondering why he got down on one knee. Advertising is a chore, even chai thinks she’s a bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pint of beer and bottle of red for Lloyd tonight. I wish I had a burner account because I want to see her address the drink driving

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.