Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turned the filter off ain't she? Either that or her face is worse than ever 🤣 they say an ugly personality ends up showing on your face. And her hair is pissing me off. There's a lump. And it looks so greasy x
It looked like it was smooth at some moments and then textured when she moved. Maybe it is off.

Someone just asked her how she stays slim and she said “I tit ALOT!”….. 😒 that could absolutely be taken the wrong way by impressionable young girls!

Reactions: 3
Surely she’s lying about not having a filter on? I’m sure it keeps dropping, her skin looks awful.

Reactions: 5
It looked like it was smooth at some moments and then textured when she moved. Maybe it is off.

Someone just asked her how she stays slim and she said “I tit ALOT!”….. 😒 that could absolutely be taken the wrong way by impressionable young girls!
*TRIGGER WARNING*

I went to college with a girl who used to use laxative tablets to make her loose weight, so yes it can definitely be taken the wrong way

Reactions: 9
What has she admitted?
Unless I’m hearing things she’s just admitted she’d “actively try and kill her kid” and she’s “not ashamed to admit it”. Also said she doesn’t want kids because she doesn’t want Lloyd to love someone more than her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She was talking about the book “verity” by Colleen hoover and said it was good it discussed intrusive thoughts-and someone asked if she wanted kids and she went on about not wanting to share Lloyd or him loving anyone else other than her

Reactions: 4
She said she liked Verity because it made not wanting children "so relatable" uhmm... what the duck? That's exactly the opposite. Verity is painted as a narcissist monster. Most normal people dislike her. Most normal people who don't want kids have ordinary reasons too, not because they dont want to share their partner. The fact Eden finds her relatable is worrying 😳

Reactions: 21
Why do people keep saying put foundation behind the ears and on the ears? Who the duck does that, if you match it correctly to your skin you don't have to do that

Reactions: 11
Her skin is disgusting. I wouldn’t even judge her if she wasn’t such a c u next Tuesday. But she is a nasty spiteful b**ch.
anyone else think it’s weird how she’s like “Lloyd likes me with a brown lip” “I’ll do this cause Lloyd likes it” Lloyd this Lloyd that

Reactions: 20
She’s just put some lashes on, they weren’t going right and she didn’t like them so she’s taken them off and they were the ones she bought 4 sets of on her look fantastic order. Just wasteful.

Reactions: 2
She said she liked Verity because it made not wanting children "so relatable" uhmm... what the duck? That's exactly the opposite. Verity is painted as a narcissist monster. Most normal people dislike her. Most normal people who don't want kids have ordinary reasons too, not because they dont want to share their partner. The fact Eden finds her relatable is worrying 😳
I was going to say for once I agree with her about not wanting kids but then, she went off on being like that my jaw bleeping dropped

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow why would anyone say that?! I have children with my partner who I love very much and it is the best thing ever! Seeing someone you love, love someone you’ve created through your love! Girl is tapped. Obviously it’s also normal if a woman doesn’t want children too, but Jesus that is not usually the excuse😳

Reactions: 14
It's completely acceptable to not want kids but to admit to over 6k people that you don't want them because you'd probably want to kill them is disgusting 😳

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.