Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying she’d kill her kids because Lloyd loves them just proves how controlling she is. She’ll no doubt be actively encouraging Lloyd to not contact his family

Reactions: 23
Guys please can we not share remixes of Eden verbatim saying what she said - she’s only 24!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her behaviour you must adore and accept as she's only twenty four
She thinks she's pure and that her career is secure, it doesn't matter what she's said before, she's only twenty four!
Doesn't matter that she's a bore or what comes out of her jaw, she's only twenty four
Her actions won't be accounted for and she'll continue to cause uproar because she's only twenty four

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think your meant to tell a dog off as it won’t understand why your telling it off. She just needs to take it outside every hour and every time it does a wee, lots of praise. It really is easy- demanding for about a week but then it’s done.
I wordered that wrong, I don't mean tell off, but you've got to tell them sturnly that it's naughty to pee inside and then take them outside to show them where to pee with the scent, that's what we done with our dog and like you said in a week or so, it's done. But ONLY if you catch them peeing, which by the sounds of it she has multiple times but uses a cutesy voice rather than a sturn voice, making the dog think it's okay to pee inside.

Reactions: 2
All the huffing from Lloyd, I think he’s sick of her tit 🤣🤣 (saying stupid things) he’s told her to not speak about the verity book while huffing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else watching LL struggle to get his clothes into the wardrobe?!?! Creased.

Edit - it's a clothes rail that he's put up. Far too high!! Absolutely priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t imagine getting married but said yes to being engaged😳😂 god the things that come out her mouth are hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg on the live right now, someone said Lloyd looks like Ian Brady the moors murderer. Eden was laughing about it after saying she didn't know who he was. Then they both agreed he did look like him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'he's being more like Ian Brady as we speak'
Eden talking about Lloyd. I wish I'd recorded that

Reactions: 4
Their together 24.7 surely that isn't healthy. That's controlling! She doesn't like him doing anything by himself.. she so fake around him. Their both fake to be honest. Their relationship won't last. He's with her for money..and when people finally believe her bullshit. Hell run.. all the do is eat sleep drink redbull smoke and smoke weed.

Reactions: 7
Not Eden saying she didn’t know who Andrew Tate was then saying Andrew Tate is so misogynistic 🤡

Wasted emotions arguing. Dude you’ve been together 6 months. You’ve not had time to argue yet you fuckibg dimwits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.