Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Mental health advocate but edits her photos until she’s barely recognisable, with a following of young girls wondering why they don’t look like that. Because it’s alllllll fake

1CD513E8-2143-48F9-8A7D-2CDEB117AF0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Her followers are so deluded and brainwashed by Eden. The electricity cut off yesterday. Not the day she went into Waitrose. Her followers would literally find any excuse to stick up for her. It’s embarrassing really.
We can't all be taking our pets down the local supermarket on hot days it's not a fucking zoo. Cats by the fish counter, dogs in the meat isle, birds by the nut section, odd pets down the aldi middle isle, fish as far away from other fish products to protect their feelings. Horses can just gallop about the full shop for a laugh and use it as a race track.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvey is a complete and utter cunt.

I don't think anymore needs to be said really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jude38

What about little Lloyd is she not concerned he’ll get taken by hawks or seagulls

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I just went on to twitter and messaged them

I would just like to add that whilst I did not exactly want to get any staff in trouble for allowing this to happen, I couldn't ignore what the disabled person said about the service dogs being distracted and therefore under no circumstances, should the staff have allowed Eden's dog in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I actually don't know how much longer I can watch her or read these threads. The anger she makes me feel isn't right for someone I have never met. I want to see her down fall but I cannot cope with how entitled she thinks she is, how much people enable her, baby her. I have never ever known anything like it

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Yaz annoys me, just said she’s got a zoom call with one of the biggest brands in the world but she forgot so wolf is going to be on the call with her, like that’s so unprofessional to me, you wouldn’t have your kid climbing round you and shouting on a job interview. Just because you love wolf so much doesn’t mean all adults do, adults find other peoples kids annoying, they just have to pretend to like them to be polite 😂

Reactions: 36

Bouquet23

So let’s take some bets on when the following reactions are to scheduled;
1. The sympathy stage = Snotty crying about her MH, she is missing her mummy and daddy and Earl is a whole new responsibility (Lloyd is sipping from his Tiktok shop water bottle a.k.a carafe of wine cutting an onion to enable the watery eyes)
2. The excuses - electricity was down for 2 weeks, it needed air con, earl has super powers and it doesn’t matter about lack of vaccination, it helps anxiety, her dog is different , she is EDEN harvz
3. The denial - she didn’t know (fair enough) followed by a big BUT that when she ran Crufts it wasn’t a problem
4. The gaslighting - she didn’t say what was recorded in the live - it was a hologram /deep fake
5. The anger and accusations - everyone else is wrong, we’re bully’s,
6. The justification - Waitrose CEO said it was fine, he knew she needed her red bull

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Rather ironic how Eden put up a video pissed off about someone putting their fingers in her dogs face and how uncomfortable it must feel.. I’m guessing she doesn’t recall a few weeks ago when she made Lloyd do the exact same to Tilly MULTIPLE times for Tiktok 🤢 She doesn’t deserve any animals

• Heart
Reactions: 35