Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not over her absolutely slating people who rent saying they waste all their money and should just buy.
Now she’s absolutely raving about moving out and renting?? She is the worst of the worst, so ignorant and has been brought up with a silver spoon. She’s got no idea of the struggles people face as she constantly brags about her ‘perfect’ life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why the duck she got the dog down her top? It's not a baby!! Saying she's doing so well going for a wee outside and how intelligent she is after only having her a few hours? Good luck when reality hits, although I have a feeling she won't be so honest about that!

Reactions: 16
Why the duck she got the dog down her top? It's not a baby!! Saying she's doing so well going for a wee outside and how intelligent she is after only having her a few hours? Good luck when reality hits, although I have a feeling she won't be so honest about that!
Shouldn't even be going out for wees in the garden until vaccinated!

Reactions: 8
That dog is gonna be an absolute little tit the way they’re babying it. It’s a dog, I know we love our animals but dogs need to know who their owner is. I don’t even own a dog but I know that much.

Reactions: 17
seriously what is wrong with Yaz? Sister gets a new puppy, Yaz finds a way to relate it back to her previous relationship?

F0BDD7BF-7C83-49C1-8CAB-AE42A9AE1D5B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Yaz annoys me, just said she’s got a zoom call with one of the biggest brands in the world but she forgot so wolf is going to be on the call with her, like that’s so unprofessional to me, you wouldn’t have your kid climbing round you and shouting on a job interview. Just because you love wolf so much doesn’t mean all adults do, adults find other peoples kids annoying, they just have to pretend to like them to be polite 😂

Reactions: 36
Crazy how they didn’t even know each other this time last year. Skip forward a few months, they’ve got engaged, moved out into a luxury shed and within 3 days of being there they got a puppy and now considering getting a rescue cat!? I don’t think for one minute they’ve actually sat down and thought through about the animals they are getting and the long term care that they will need. Eden wants to go to these premieres and whatnot whilst Lloyd wants to be a DJ? What are they going to do with the dog? Carry her around with them everywhere? I don’t think so.

They are rushing into everything fast, one day they will have nothing to look forward to and the 14 year olds that follow Eden will soon grow up and be done with her predictable and snobby videos

Last edited:
  • Heart
Crazy how Lloyd and Eden didn’t even know each other this time last year. Skip forwards a few months, they’ve got engaged, moved out into a luxury shed and within 3 days of being there they got a puppy and now are considering getting a rescue cat on top of that? I don’t think for one minute they’ve actually sat down and thought about the animals they are getting and the long term care that they will need. Eden wants to go to these premieres and whatnot whilst Lloyd wants to be a DJ? What are they going to do with the dog? Carry her around with them everywhere? I don’t think so.

They are rushing into everything so fast and one day they will have nothing to look forward to and all the kiddies that follow Eden will soon grow up and be done with her predictable and vain videos
You’d think her parents would intervene at this point wouldn’t you? Like fair enough there’s being supportive but it’s spiralling out of control, soo much commitment at once, I know they all think they’re going to be together forever, but what if they’re not? Then she’s left with an expensive house and a dog all on her own

Not to mention with her unpredictable job aswell, yeah she probably does have loads of money right now to splurge, but it’s uncertain how long that’s gonna last

Reactions: 9
You’d think her parents would intervene at this point wouldn’t you? Like fair enough there’s being supportive but it’s spiralling out of control, soo much commitment at once, I know they all think they’re going to be together forever, but what if they’re not? Then she’s left with an expensive house and a dog all on her own
You’d think so😬 especially considering the money Eden has made from TT and the fact this random man appeared out of nowhere and is now attached to their daughter like a leech?! And yeah that’s a really good point I can’t see her living on her own in a flat with a dog, this is the same woman who wouldn’t clean her own bedroom and got other people to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You’d think so😬 especially considering the money Eden has made from TT and the fact this random man appeared out of nowhere and is now attached to their daughter like a leech?! And yeah that’s a really good point I can’t see her living on her own in a flat with a dog, this is the same woman who wouldn’t clean her own bedroom and got other people to do it
She won’t even pick up the dog poo, that’s Lloyds job 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why you’d want your dog to use the toilet on concrete when there’s grass right beside it. Why would you want a patio stained with dog tit and piss? Highly doubt they’ll be scrubbing it clean daily so it will probably stink too.

Reactions: 14
Yaz annoys me, just said she’s got a zoom call with one of the biggest brands in the world but she forgot so wolf is going to be on the call with her, like that’s so unprofessional to me, you wouldn’t have your kid climbing round you and shouting on a job interview. Just because you love wolf so much doesn’t mean all adults do, adults find other peoples kids annoying, they just have to pretend to like them to be polite 😂
Biggest brands in the world? Yeah unless it’s something like L’Oréal piss off and go ColorWow your Hagrid mane.

She’s so unprofessional it’s laughable. She’s the type that would make you schedule everyone else’s work around Wolfs nap time.

• Haha
Biggest brands in the world? Yeah unless it’s something like L’Oréal piss off and go ColorWow your Hagrid mane.

She’s so unprofessional it’s laughable. She’s the type that would make you schedule everyone else’s work around Wolfs nap time.
Wasn’t it Charlotte Tilbury? I heard someone mention it a few pages back. No idea how’s she’s landed that with her makeup ‘skills’

Reactions: 3
Eden is so patronising telling her followers it will “happen for them too”. She literally thinks having a boyfriend is the be all and end all.

She goes on like she’s a 45 year old who has spent her life single in a crap job when in reality it’s perfectly normal to be in a dead end job as a teenager and be living with your parents when you’re in your early 20s, she’s actually putting pressure on her followers if anything.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.