Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in that video of the salad thing how much her hands shake. Properly to much red bull

Reactions: 7
I cant wait for the reality to set in! Especially where their relationship is concerned! Running a home is hard, looking after pets and kids is hard, Keeping your relationship healthy and positive is hard, when you have pets, kids, a house to run and you work 40+ hours a week! Starting off with astronomical bills on a non promised wage when you're starting to decline on social media... absolute fools! I suppose mummy and daddy will bail her out but I for one give it til at least after Christmas before she's back in that bedroom! On her live she said its sad people just can't be happy for her.... I can't be happy for someone like you, you bone idol, entitled, selfish, fake, bragging, tone deaf bully witch!

Reactions: 25
I saw a lot of you posting about her renting instead of getting a mortgage, I was in her live other day and she said she doesn’t want to commit to a mortgage with Lloyd incase they break up 😂 can’t remember word for word but that’s what she said
Translation: Eden would be paying for everything as Lloyd has no money and if they were to break up with a mortgage involved he might be entitled to something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
imagine being that proud that you made a salad... ah what she has to learn will be unreal to her, picking up dog tit, paying bills, looking for a job when her social media fails, washing her hair

Reactions: 12
I don’t have screenshots obvs but on her Boohoo “haul” video I noticed someone commented about how poorly boohoo treat their employees in Bangladesh etc and now the comment is gone 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m getting sick of hearing “new home” and “new place” now to be honest. “I’m going to have a bath in our new place.” Just say you’re having a bath. You don’t need to keep telling us about doing something in your new place in every single video. We get the point, you’re renting somewhere and finally moved out. I can’t come to terms with how she has had a complete personality change overnight to be fair. The fact she thinks she’s become a homely mature adult just because she’s decided to rent somewhere. If don’t wash with me.

Reactions: 23
I’m getting sick of hearing “new home” and “new place” now to be honest. “I’m going to have a bath in our new place.” Just say you’re having a bath. You don’t need to keep telling us about doing something in your new place in every single video. We get the point, you’re renting somewhere and finally moved out. I can’t come to terms with how she has had a complete personality change overnight to be fair. The fact she thinks she’s become a homely mature adult just because she’s decided to rent somewhere. If don’t wash with me.
No defo doesn’t wash with me, won’t last long anyway

Reactions: 8
This will test their relationship, that honeymoon period will die quickly
They will soon be disagreeing over who pays which bill. How much water they are using, electricity… who paid for the last food shop.
they have gone from having loads of disposable income to less.
has Lloyd given up his actual real life job now???

Reactions: 15
I bet their neighbours love them and Lloyd's dead music already 💀
She already seemed so pissed off with him at the end of the video😂 it seems like he's going to settle into his own ways now he doesn't have to respect Eden's parents and that it's their place, now she's going to see the real Lloyd. Also I'm dealing with neighbours playing music right now, I have to sleep with the window closed, so if you could all pray for me that would be great as I will be a puddle by the morning 😂

Reactions: 15
It’s extremely inconsiderate to be playing music that loud when she mentioned a single dad lives next door with his children.
100% agree with this, there's absolutely no need for it, one of my pet peeves, its happening to me right now and I'm ready to scream out the window for them to STFU and go to bed. Especially when it's just two people in the house, can tell how much he's missing the party lifestyle

Reactions: 19
So last month she wanted to buy a horse, this week she wants a dog and after a kitten. The way she changes her mind so often, she shouldn’t be allowed to have any animals.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.