Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are probably the only ones that fit! I mean we have all been there… 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Earl probably thinks Dr DoesVeryLittle is a bird of prey the amount she picks her up. If one does come Earl would probably happily go with it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1432921
i don’t think the backlash was because she didn’t want people stroking the dog? 😂 but let me get my violin.
Also, not sure about the cowboy advice she is being given here either. That dog is going to have the worst separation anxiety ever.
Why is everything which doesn't go her way "backlash" it's just people pointing out the facts and having genuine concern, can't she hold her hands up and admit she may have been wrong this once (hundred odd times)

Reactions: 15
Her followers are so deluded and brainwashed by Eden. The electricity cut off yesterday. Not the day she went into Waitrose. Her followers would literally find any excuse to stick up for her. It’s embarrassing really.
We can't all be taking our pets down the local supermarket on hot days it's not a bleeping zoo. Cats by the fish counter, dogs in the meat isle, birds by the nut section, odd pets down the aldi middle isle, fish as far away from other fish products to protect their feelings. Horses can just gallop about the full shop for a laugh and use it as a race track.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't understand why her followers are saying "no it will never happen, we don't have birds like that over here". If the brainwashed deluded fans could touch some grass instead of licking her arse clean that would be great, at the end of the day there is a possibility it will happen especially in the countryside. They are just wrapping her in cotton wool to appease he "anxiety", likely chances it won't happen but you still have to be careful

Reactions: 11
Right so I am the only person that has ever thought that Freya is an utter witch too? Her whole attitude gives off Karen vibes. People comment on Edens videos when she’s in them saying “Freya’s such a mood” etc when no actually she’s just as big of an entitled witch as Eden.

Reactions: 22
Right so I am the only person that has ever thought that Freya is an utter witch too? Her whole attitude gives off Karen vibes. People comment on Edens videos when she’s in them saying “Freya’s such a mood” etc when no actually she’s just as big of an entitled witch as Eden.
Nah everyone knows 😂 she's frequent rude on Edens tiktok. The reasons she doesn't post herself if because she wouldn't want the backlash.

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a different side to her since the Maddy incident last year. She was so so nasty to the girl and her mum - hard to believe when she’s a mum herself

Reactions: 10
I realised Freya was just as bad during a live of Eden’s months ago when Freya confirmed she was not bothered about her kids school uniforms being shown in videos as it didn’t matter if people knew which schools they attended as the schools secure 🤯 thick as tit and completely neglectful of her children’s safety

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen a different side to her since the Maddy incident last year. She was so so nasty to the girl and her mum - hard to believe when she’s a mum herself
Me too, that completely put me off Freya. I reckon they are all as bad as each other, Eden just doesn’t have a brain and blurts out anything that comes to mind, Yaz is so desperate to be liked, she puts on a fake persona and most likely doesn’t know who she is and Freya just clings on to the pair of them and pretends she’s the most normal one for not being on social media as much

Reactions: 13
Her followers are so deluded and brainwashed by Eden. The electricity cut off yesterday. Not the day she went into Waitrose. Her followers would literally find any excuse to stick up for her. It’s embarrassing really.
Maybe just don't get a dog, these fuking tiktok twats and pets.. Its for life not just for show. 🙄

Anyone see the video where she was doing OOTD and little Lloyd just 'walked' in and said I'm sorry but isn't she beautiful! How do her followers buy that tit 😩🤣

I can't wait for tiktok to be old news and these twats that gain loads from it have to get a proper job. They only have this life style because of how they presented themselves in the beginning, now they have the blue tick or millions of followers they think they're above everyone else. Eden calling someone a crackhead but preaches about MH. Then blocking people for saying she ain't a celebrity 🤣you ain't a celebrity love that's why you called molly may a bleep for not knowing who you're and ignoring you 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
the comments on the two videos that account posted are so upsetting. Young people saying ‘how is a blind person typing then’ and so many other ignorant comments. Its so frustrating because Eden has the platform to educate on things like this.
If she had of just took that comment from the blind person, accepted it and done some research she could have then educated others.

but no she’s a selfish twit that only cares about herself. This whole situation has made me so angry.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.