Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never ever say this but I actually despise her. I’m so glad I moved from that area as I used to go in that Waitrose daily. I couldn’t not say something if I saw her. I literally never say I hate someone without actually knowing them but I really do. She’s an entitled little cow and doesn’t deserve half of what she has. She’s just revolting
HAHA same, as soon as I saw what waitrose she’s in I was so glad I’ve moved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohh she’s definitely going to say the dog gets separation anxiety, she loves a good fake diagnosis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4 is a lot of pups for a tiny dog like that isn’t it
I don't understand how that tiny dog can have enough nutrients to feed 4 puppies that are almost as big as her already. It's just not humane to breed dogs like this.

And the irony is people spend thousands of pounds on a dog who will be guaranteed to need lots of vets treatments in its short life because of inbreeding when you could adopt just a standard dog that hasn't been bred for specific looks, will be a 1/8 of the price and likely much healthier.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen comments on her video of Waitrose from a blind individual with a service animal and it’s so so sad.

Reactions: 3
This has made me so sad, I didn’t even think about this, but it makes so much sense. I just thought Eden was being unhygienic but realistically of course there’s reasons her dog shouldn’t be allowed. This is so sad.
She’s deleted it, duck……..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Deleted a comment from someone telling her how what she has done can affect them and their service dog? She really is a little witch

• Wow
Reactions: 31
This has made me so sad, I didn’t even think about this, but it makes so much sense. I just thought Eden was being unhygienic but realistically of course there’s reasons her dog shouldn’t be allowed. This is so sad.
so if she’s deleted it that means she’s seen it, so let’s see if she still continues to take pup to the shop now knowing what she knows.

Reactions: 17
I’m in disbelief that she could do that to someone with a disability consider her dads condition. I’m so glad I got screenshots. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unless its service dog/medical alert dog/guide dog I can't see any reason why she thinks she'll be able to take it everywhere with her. It's unrealistic. The dog doesn't need to go to b&m ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I rarely ever comment but her deleting those comments doesn’t shock me. She’s profited off of mental illness, what’s a bit of ableism to be involved. I really do hope those comments reach larger creators with in the disability community, it’s one thing to not see it and be ignorant but to delete it? No accountability at all. A simple reply saying she didn’t know that assistance dogs are affected and she’ll make an active effort to educate herself and not repeat it again in the future would have been enough.
Like I said, it isn’t completely shocking, hopefully she takes note and doesn’t do it again but bang out to delete a comment that might help others just because it doesn’t fit your image.

Reactions: 19
Can we take a minute to talk about the end of the Waitrose video where a little girl said ‘doggy’ and then the way Eden screwed her face up and said ‘shut the duck up’
If I was that girls mum and saw the end of that video of someone speaking of my child in that way I would honestly be going craaaaazzzzzyyyy!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow after seeing those comments about the blind person being deleted, I’m so tempted to put in a complaint to Waitrose to ensure that skank doesn’t do that again. Who the duck does she think she is?! Honestly no one on this planet angers me the way she does. She’s an entitled selfish little witch. I don’t even care if I’m being harsh, she cannot get away with everything that she does

• Heart
Reactions: 30
See the "if they dare say anything to me I'm not leaving my dog in a car or the house" listen that dog will need to learn to stay in the house eventually. Nobody needs to go a food shop every single day. This isn't Switzerland I highly doubt people with been offering bobble head chai in resultants.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely vile of her to delete that disabled person’s comment rather than acknowledge it and accept she needs to do better, and isn’t above the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.