Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz going live on Charlotte Tilbury tiktok not her own, wonder how she'll cope with not being se to block ppl every 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s just uploaded a video asking Acer about a boy who threw up at school and went home. I screen recorded it just in case but it’s too large to upload 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought she’s said in the past that she wasn’t triggered by people being ill and that it was uncooked food that bothered her? Picking and choosing when it suits her again

edit lol it’s been deleted already 😂
I use an app called video compressor, if you upload the video to the app and compress it to 10mb or under then it'll be small enough to upload here

Ever since she had that last lot of filler done she's had a funny little point to her chin and I can't help but keep noticing it.
Screenshot_20220721-163503_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does everyone lick Edens hole clean out.
‘the way she looks at Lloyd 😩
Anyone with half a brain can see how put on and fake their relationship is. She’s even moving into position at the start of Yaz’s video. Bet the house is filled with silence between them both whenever there’s no camera on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Move over Mrs Hinch someone is coming to steal your crown
She’ll be gushing over fabulosa and mr muscle in a day or two looking for a sponsorship.

At least she’s moved on from mixing the laundry conditioners and scent boosters on a 20 minute wash I suppose lol, let’s hope she don’t mix her toilet cleaners and knock herself out. Wonder if she’ll be so in love with cleaning when she’s cleaning tit stains off the bowl and pubes from the rim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does everyone lick Edens hole clean out.
‘the way she looks at Lloyd 😩
Anyone with half a brain can see how put on and fake their relationship is. She’s even moving into position at the start of Yaz’s video. Bet the house is filled with silence between them both whenever there’s no camera on
She looks so uncomfortable and forced in that video. It's like she's laying there with a stranger pretending to know them. So weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
People like her really really annoy me..

I work hard to get nice things for myself and my kids, single mum of 2, works full time, maintains a house, a car and pay everything myself. I couldn’t imagine begging for a £300 plate set for doing stupid videos. Wish I could I get paid for sitting on my arse all day 🤣 she’s an literal woman.
I just realised if she's begging off every company she can for her new house, imagine what it will be like when they do start planning the wedding 💀 everything will be handed to them on a silver platter, if it actually goes ahead that is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.