Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Eden with a “new found love of cleaning” after reading all our posts about her being a dirty scruff.

She makes it so obvious that she reads this thread obsessively, it’s embarrassing. She’s so reactive

Reactions: 16
Tbh I can’t knock her for tea colour DAMN IT

Stronger the better for me - live with a builder 😂

Reactions: 6
Many thanks for highlighting this to us. We've had several reports about this recently and will continue to highlight peoples' concerns to the branch manager. I've every faith the proper action will be taken. ^Al

the reply I received from Waitrose

Reactions: 22
Many thanks for highlighting this to us. We've had several reports about this recently and will continue to highlight peoples' concerns to the branch manager. I've every faith the proper action will be taken. ^Al

the reply I received from Waitrose
Good. I really hope so.

Reactions: 4
Oh look at Yasmin thinking she’s a comedian. “I’m not going to show you guys my sisters beautiful home because you’ll probably make a profile about it and start trolling her but it’s the most mind blowing place I’ve ever seen.”

Where has Yasmin been? Hiding under the rock for the past week? Her sisters house was so last week and we already know what it looks like inside but anyways, I’ll have to disagree with you Yasmin you little arselicker. Your sisters “beautiful” home looks like a empty show room that doesn’t even look like it’s lived in.

Yasmin really thinks she’s hit the jackpot with this “going live with Charlotte Tilbury” doesn’t she? The girl won’t even be noticed ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get why Yaz doesn’t kick off at Eden. The amount of times she’s made the journey with a small child to see her but lloyd and her won’t drive to wales despite the fact they’re always in the car

Also. You can absolutely tell Eden was one of those nasty school bullies.
it’s alarming how much she’s tripping over her own lies and no one is calling her out!

Reactions: 20
She’s just uploaded a video asking Acer about a boy who threw up at school and went home. I screen recorded it just in case but it’s too large to upload 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought she’s said in the past that she wasn’t triggered by people being ill and that it was uncooked food that bothered her? Picking and choosing when it suits her again

edit lol it’s been deleted already 😂

Reactions: 11
3F730901-E4FB-4E19-9A3B-063CF22E83E9.jpeg
It amazes me that she claims the filters don’t change much. When this is the unedited & raw version

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yaz has blocked me and other tt is logged into the kids iPad 🤣 hopefully she don’t delete. She definitely wants to taste her sister on his cocktail sausage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You just know her gussett is wetter than the Atlantic sat in a car alone with him right now 😅 comment section on this is hilarious already!
Just about to post this. Wow Lloyd allowed out with another woman who’d chop off her Hagrid mane just to have fives minutes alone with the obese leprechaun.

Also unless it’s just the angle bit Wolf doesn’t seem to be in the car. I thought super best mum in the world Yazzle still had the umbilical cord attached?

Reactions: 9
Just about to post this. Wow Lloyd allowed out with another woman who’d chop off her Hagrid mane just to have fives minutes alone with the obese leprechaun.

Also unless it’s just the angle bit Wolf doesn’t seem to be in the car. I thought super best mum in the world Yazzle still had the umbilical cord attached?
Morally wrong when she probably wants to give Lloyd neigh neigh 3000 in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just uploaded a video asking Acer about a boy who threw up at school and went home. I screen recorded it just in case but it’s too large to upload 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought she’s said in the past that she wasn’t triggered by people being ill and that it was uncooked food that bothered her? Picking and choosing when it suits her again

It was the other way round - she said people with noro virus. So she’s totally lying about emetaphobia which we all knew anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1434627It amazes me that she claims the filters don’t change much. When this is the unedited & raw version

you just need to zip it I think someone else should be able to tell you.

View attachment 1434627It amazes me that she claims the filters don’t change much. When this is the unedited & raw version
Just seen the video has Lloyd got a tit cat tattooed to his inner arm 😂 looks like a kids gone at him with sharpy pens

Also Lloyds definitely getting the Gluck Gluck 3000 experience from big gobs tiny toothed sister.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mental health advocate but edits her photos until she’s barely recognisable, with a following of young girls wondering why they don’t look like that. Because it’s alllllll fake

1CD513E8-2143-48F9-8A7D-2CDEB117AF0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Love how she's hiding behind Wolf in that video Yaz uploaded, afraid people will see the real her without filters 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.