Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same dog that was bought from a puppy farm and died shortly after they took it in. I really hope this isn’t history repeating itself and Eden has done due diligence on the seller.
I really want to have faith in her but I just don’t

Reactions: 9
I thought bambi was a cuter name she mentioned earlier….chai sounds more like a male dog name.

Reactions: 3
long haired chihuahuas are so much more beautiful in my opinion, also ‘hates’ molly Mae so much that she has to copy her whole lifestyle even down to the dogs name lol

Reactions: 16
Im not even updating myself with her tiktok page I’m just going to catch up here cause she gives me the rage so much so second hand rage is better than full on rage. The fact she’s joking about needing a service dog the absolute ableist POS. Give it a month and she’ll be bored of it. Also rescuing a cat THEYVE BEEN THERE 2 days ffs. Eden doesn’t like cats so that’s purely been done as a negotiation hasnt it. Idiots. Rescuing a fully grown cat? How do they know how it’ll interact with a puppy ffs. I can’t even deal with these irresponsible twats.

Reactions: 10
Why the hell is she suddenly talking so quietly and politely because there’s a puppy in the car? Drop me out 😂 “chai has been listening to calming puppy music”. I know it’s a cute little puppy but do me a favour. She’s behaving like she’s just given birth to the puppy. “The moment you’ve all been waiting for. I’d like to introduce you all to little chai”. 😂😂😂😂 fuvking hell. She’ll be back home shouting and swearing in no time with her xxxxl mouth. The girl wouldn’t know chilled, polite and quiet if it hit her in the face lol. The girl is so fake. Imagine calling your dog the same name as someone you called a c*nt. Hilarious. The poor dog don’t fit with their cringy aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet Eden is the type of owner to walk her dog in this heat. I’ll full on report her if she does that. Been having so many arguments with strangers when I see them out with their dogs 😂

Reactions: 20
Honestly just came on here to say this is a Molly Mae situation. Bet she takes it on a walk before being vaccinated. Parvo is rife at the moment my vet said it to warn us. Having a puppy is not easy. I love ours but I won’t be getting another. Ever. Babies are easier! He is the light of my life my pup but I haven’t slept in months 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I bet Eden is the type of owner to walk her dog in this heat. I’ll full on report her if she does that. Been having so many arguments with strangers when I see them out with their dogs 😂
The dog won’t even be vaccinated yet will it? How old is it?

Reactions: 1
I hope someone comments saying isn’t that copied from MM just to piss her off 😂😂😂

Not her saying the dog was excited to see her 😭😭😭😂 so was the horse wasnt it. duck me.
Eden dolittle
Dogs are excited to see everyone. Including the poor neglected fat dog and old dog she abandoned.

Reactions: 12
I hope someone comments saying isn’t that copied from MM just to piss her off 😂😂😂

Dogs are excited to see everyone. Including the poor neglected fat dog and old dog she abandoned.
I did on my other account but my comments don’t show up

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t cope with that pathetic excuse of a voice she’s putting on the past two videos. I’m going to loose my head if I see her walking that dog in the next two days or walking it before the vaccinations. I don’t care if her two dogs she already had didn’t have their jabs before being walked. I’ll loose my head. Then again, she looks the horrible type to demand to take a dog from its mother before it’s time because “she’s so impatient” and she needs the views for social media.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.