Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so after my rant the other day, I did complain to Waitrose because Eden just cannot keep getting away with her disgusting behaviour. They have replied to me so lets see what happens. I would never normally do this but the more people that enable her, she will continue to do the things she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Okay so after my rant the other day, I did complain to Waitrose because Eden just cannot keep getting away with her disgusting behaviour. They have replied to me so lets see what happens. I would never normally do this but the more people that enable her, she will continue to do the things she does.
Oooh let’s see!

Reactions: 1
I just went on to twitter and messaged them

I would just like to add that whilst I did not exactly want to get any staff in trouble for allowing this to happen, I couldn't ignore what the disabled person said about the service dogs being distracted and therefore under no circumstances, should the staff have allowed Eden's dog in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I would just like to add that whilst I did not exactly want to get any staff in trouble for allowing this to happen, I couldn't ignore what the disabled person said about the service dogs being distracted and therefore under no circumstances, should the staff have allowed Eden's dog in.
Ive been trying to avoid her but a video came up where she is now making a very obvious point about sitting in the car with the dog while Lloyd goes in to Asda 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Ive been trying to avoid her but a video came up where she is now making a very obvious point about sitting in the car with the dog while Lloyd goes in to Asda 😂🤣
Think that was due to a electricity problem, I mean she reckoned it was so cool the night before so sat out with shortarse & pup , why not do it last night ? Contradicts herself so much

Reactions: 6

Well done

Reactions: 3
Not a dog but a seagull did take a whole sausage roll out of my hands once. That fucker had no shame. He just swooped right down and took it the bastard!
I once got attacked for my ham sandwich when I was 5 by a seagull. Traumatised for life

Reactions: 7
Firstly wee Lloyd is getting as wide as he’s long.
Secondly seagulls will attack anything! My poor Amazon driver is sporting 3 stitches after he got attacked cos there’s a nest near my house.
Thirdly when Eden finally gets fed up or a baby comes along that wee dog is gonna be broken hearted and so confused 😥 poor wee mite
I literally got kicked in the head by a seagull on Brighton pier once 🤣 also, foxes would EASILY get into that back garden and gobble up little earl grey in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reported her the other day to Waitrose but I also sent them the video before it gets deleted, does anyone know which store it is that she took the dog in? I will be doing this every time she puts a foot out of line with this dog, enough is enough with her I get what I want attitude

Reactions: 17
Guys considering she used to sell pictures on Snapchat to guys whilst in a 5 year relationship and then scammed a vulnerable viewer of money cos she had none. I don’t think anyones a millionaire 🤣👀
Wait what?! Selling nudes on snap, not heard that one before, how do we know this 😭🤣 none of her life is private the bint needs to learn to keep her wide gob shut

Reactions: 4

Can you send the video

Reactions: 1
Oh also she lives in the countryside in brenchley (not tunbridge wells) ..in Kent had a unit out their for my business lol, so she probably will actually get birds hunting for prey. 🤣 I genuinely couldn’t think of anything funnier than that happening though I can’t lie. 🤣💀
I felt bad for thinking this because it's not the dogs fault she's been lumbered with 2 lazy arseholes as owners, so I'm glad you said it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I felt bad for thinking this because it's not the dogs fault she's been lumbered with 2 lazy arseholes as owners, so I'm glad you said it 🤣🤣
Same. I love dogs and felt awful for laughing at the idea of it being snatched by a bird of prey 🤣

Reactions: 4
What about little Lloyd is she not concerned he’ll get taken by hawks or seagulls

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm all for taking the piss out of the way the Lloyd tried to hide his height for so long but I think it's awful to be so horrid about his weight tbh. Body shaming weight isn't funny, it's just bitchy🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm all for taking the piss out of the way the Lloyd tried to hide his height for so long but I think it's awful to be so horrid about his weight tbh. Body shaming weight isn't funny, it's just bitchy🤷🏻‍♀️
You can always read another thread

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.