Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so strange. He was blocking anyone who asked if they were renting and anyone who asked if Eden had met his family. I do genuinely think her followers are just interested/excited for her to meet his family and they just block them. Ridiculous
Yeah I agree. I reckon they’re so rattled by the (deserved) criticism they get here, that they’ve started treating their actual fans like cunts! Well, more so than usual 😂

Reactions: 11
New thread title:

Edens worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

• Haha
Reactions: 91
provide insight from blind lady’s perspective- i hope she’s aware that “emotional support” animals don’t actually have the same rights as disability aid animals but fair play gal.

i have grown up with numerous blind relatives. the reason for the different rules in different locations is because our dogs are trained with context cues. we train the dogs in the stores we go into in our daily life as they learn our routines. life is still limiting even with a guide dog, not that she’d understand. it’s for the safety of the public’s dogs too. she’s proving herself to be an arrogant madam. she wasn’t half arsed about taking her plump little pups out all hours of the day- expect they’d be in much better health if she had!

also her “nurse vibes” comment rubbed me the wrong way. can’t afford a house let alone puppy on my nurse wage, glad we are an aesthetic to you though eedy! can’t believe i almost went into feeling like she’d been improving recently, she’s so ableist she couldn’t even pronounce it properly!

i understand loving your little mutt so much you want them to share all of the world with you, but at least PRETEND you’ve been brought up to show an ounce of respect.

didn’t she swear on someone’s life that she wouldn’t read here? how’s she got away with that one then? management sending her more cheeky screenshots ;)
As far as I remember it was her niece and nephew, Cali and acer, possibly wolf too

Reactions: 2
67013C32-0861-4ACA-A5DE-D6BE581FCDD0.jpeg

i don’t think the backlash was because she didn’t want people stroking the dog? 😂 but let me get my violin.
Also, not sure about the cowboy advice she is being given here either. That dog is going to have the worst separation anxiety ever.

Reactions: 16
The fact that she has been told so many different things in regards to pups health and safety and chosen to ignore every single one because its not what she wants says so much about her character. She's already neglecting the poor pup. bleep. She better hope the rspca Don't catch sight of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eden Harvz #31- ‘Little’ Lloyd’s now wider than he is long, meanwhile Edens Yet to admit she’s wrong.Ft. Shed & Earl Grey.

Reactions: 13
I noticed she took down the video but was it because she said the pip hasn’t had second lot of jabs yet? I’m sure it shouldn’t even be out 😡 she shouldn’t be taking it anywhere never mind to Pets at home with other animals around. She’s going to be sorry if/when the dog ends up ill, she is more worried about a bird swooping down to steal it ffs!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvey is a complete and utter bleep.

I don't think anymore needs to be said really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's not willing to listen to anyone, she's not done any research. I reckon she taught missy to give a paw 10 years ago and thinks she's the dog whisperer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #31: Got A Dog as We Guessed, Thinks She Knows Best, Competing With Lloyd for the Biggest Chest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eden Harvz #31- Cesar Millan better watch this space, Coz professional dog trainer Edens about to take his place.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title
Eden Chai and little man but how long before tit hits the fan

Reactions: 3
Off topic but I’m still fairly new, does laughing reacting count as a vote for title or is it only likes counted? Or overall reacts?

Reactions: 2
he’s probably just acting pissed off in the video saying he’s wearing the same clothes for a few days cause he’s hinting at her buying him more. GET. A. JOB

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.