Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Issy Oakley stitched the video on the keepingtiktoks4fe account 😭 all I can think is why does she have one single eyelash extension 😂😂😂😂
Issy Oakley is so self obsessed she thinks she’s followed around asda so I’d imagine if someone has their phone out she assumes their filming her

Reactions: 6
drove past edens house/tiny man’s car yesterday (not stalking- i live in the area!) and can confirm the seat was pushed v far forward

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Issy Oakley stitched the video on the keepingtiktoks4fe account 😭 all I can think is why does she have one single eyelash extension 😂😂😂😂
Oakley sit the duck down, Eden recorded someone without their permission so she’s just as much of a hypocrite you docile c u next tuesday. Plus it’s not taking any of edens content without permission the idiot posts it all and then deletes it, but it’s not taking it without permission if it’s been posted, it’s not owned by her once it’s out. people saying shes being taken out of context, no she clearly isn’t, her behaviour is being called out because the girl is an absolute cretin who thinks the sun shines out of her flat pancake ass.

drove past edens house/tiny man’s car yesterday (not stalking- i live in the area!) and can confirm the seat was pushed v far forward
Question? Does she live in a 5 bedroom detached mansion not that you can really see but I imagine it’s a terrace like the rest of us peasants 😂

Reactions: 7
I hate Issy Oakley, someone on her thread mentioned they saw her in asda she keeps saying someone followed her around and stalks her 😂

Reactions: 10
Isn’t Oakley the one that Eden bitched about before? They’re all
Backstabbers anhway man, girl wants followers that’s the only reason why she’s sucking edens tit pipe

Reactions: 8
Oakley sit the duck down, Eden recorded someone without their permission so she’s just as much of a hypocrite you docile c u next tuesday. Plus it’s not taking any of edens content without permission the idiot posts it all and then deletes it, but it’s not taking it without permission if it’s been posted, it’s not owned by her once it’s out. people saying shes being taken out of context, no she clearly isn’t, her behaviour is being called out because the girl is an absolute cretin who thinks the sun shines out of her flat pancake ass.

Question? Does she live in a 5 bedroom detached mansion not that you can really see but I imagine it’s a terrace like the rest of us peasants 😂
It’s a detached home, nothing special though.

Yaz is such a cringy witch, look at her dressing like a 15 year old, desperately trying to cling on to her youth, and the way she side smiles into the camera honestly gives me the ick, its giving off joker vibes, I just cant! :sick::sick::sick:

Wee man has just posted a vid of him Djing, with the caption "laying it down like carpet" ah ha ha ha ha its giving Kevin and Perry vibes! Cringe!!!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Lloyd was DJing last night. Explains Edens radio silence today. Lloyd was probably up until 6am on ❄ and she’s been in a mood all day no doubt

Edit: Lloyds limited the comments too. Shock

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He’s definitely on the drugs. Also his engagement will plummet with limiting the comments, sure he said yesterday he finds them funny. Poor snow flake

Reactions: 10
did Eden buy Lloyds car?
Yes, and I think it’s actually her car and in her name. He came in the room when she was on live not that long ago and said you’ve got a parking ticket baby. So wee man isn’t the owner just her driver. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw Lloyds DJing video on tiktok - and as much as the little pickle annoys me he looked like a completely different person. No Eden glued to his side - he looked relaxed and like he was actually enjoying himself

Reactions: 12
Just saw Lloyds DJing video on tiktok - and as much as the little pickle annoys me he looked like a completely different person. No Eden glued to his side - he looked relaxed and like he was actually enjoying himself
He probably feels like a caged animal that’s been released

Reactions: 11
He probably feels like a caged animal that’s been released
He looks like he’s being shown
how to do it because the guy next to him is messing about with the decks. He pretends to be this proper DJ when all he does all day is drive ‘baby’ around and cook pasta for her. Eden hasn’t posted at all so clearly has been annoyed that he left her, probably sent him a load of messages saying she was anxious etc to make him feel guilty.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.